Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread September 1

OMG! Seriously? You finally get on base and then make an out anyway? This guy is useless to our team!

ihatebadenglish said:
Probably did us a favor. Now we have the top of the lineup next inning

That's never a good reason. Remember we scored 3 with two out a couple innings ago.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
ihatebadenglish said:
Probably did us a favor. Now we have the top of the lineup next inning

That's never a good reason. Remember we scored 3 with two out a couple innings ago.

Sorry. Forgot my sarcasm tags

MI_Thumb said:
cmlfactor said:
I hate this "Nasty Factor" on MLB Gameday. I wish they'd go back to just showing the inches of break and pfx. Half the time the "nasty" pitches are on balls.

Click the Gameday button op the upper right, rather then the classic, and you get the old style.

Thanks for the tip! :)

Giavotella is a Tiger killer

vs Tigers (23 PA) .318/.348/.591 with 4 extra base hits (add a 1-2 with a 2B today)

vs non-Tigers (75 PA) .211/.253/.282 with 3 extra base hits

This is bordering on ridiculous. There's no way you can have success in this league holding runners on that poorly...

Back