Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 15

MI_Thumb said:
Everyones excited at Comerica because Avila got him out, but they forget that was an RBI triple.

Not really much to cheer about.

Yup..
Yippeee...It does not matter unless we win..

MI_Thumb said:
Everyones excited at Comerica because Avila got him out, but they forget that was an RBI triple.

Not really much to cheer about.

Still a great play that saved a run

jimmygank said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]JP the last 14 days.... not good...

11 10 45 43 5 11 2 0 0 0 0 0 2 9 .256 .289 .302 .591

not good no but hardly reason to panic.

I know but no home runs or no rib's....Zip..

Avila triples and Maggs scores from first,

what's that his 3rd or 4th triple for the year,

Avila is a homerun shy of the cycle,

and he scores on Betemit's sac fly,

6 - 5

yea only losing by 1 now, yippy freaking dooo rally killer is up now to squash it

just joined in on the game and I thought I was seeing things when DY was in the tigers lineup, and then I seen the trade info. I know everyone has a great answer but why is RR batting 2nd? It is bad enough he is even playing. Sounds like I missed he brilliance earlier

Ok... Tigers should be winning now...

Shoot... freaking infield defense..

staegrac said:
just joined in on the game and I thought I was seeing things when DY was in the tigers lineup, and then I seen the trade info. I know everyone has a great answer but why is RR batting 2nd? It is bad enough he is even playing. Sounds like I missed he brilliance earlier

His 9th error in 42 games at second base... his footwork is terrible anywhere he plays..

Wilson B. also has a throwing error that is still traveling to the moon

Cmon Danny ya don't walk the leadoff batter, rule #1 for an RP..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Lead off walk.... Sparky would not tolerate that crap..

Sparky wouldn't tolerate the poor defense either.

Sparky >>>>>>> leyland.

Back