Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 15

I think Mario meant to say it's been a rough career for Ryan defensively, not night.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Do you think I'm cute? Do you think I'm funny?

Ryan Raburn: Sir, no, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then wipe that disgusting grin off your face.

Porcello 5th inning,

plouffe full count, lined to the warning track in left and Young makes a nice running catch with glove arm extended,

mauer 3 and 0, green light fouled back, fouled back full count, grounder to raburn and he throws to Cabrera, mock cheer from the crowd and mudhen tips his cap,

morneau 2 and 0, strike call, strike call on the corner, curve ground foul,
check swing and called a strike by the third base ump, sit down moroneau,

Porcello with 75 pitches,

tie game.

justinrose74 said:
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Do you think I'm cute? Do you think I'm funny?

Ryan Raburn: Sir, no, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then wipe that disgusting grin off your face.

lol.

johnny2x2x said:
This is a bizarre loyalty that Leyland has towards certain players(Inge, Maggs, Raburn). Magglio is the only player who as earned a long leash, but even that should be at it's end a while ago. Then other players never get a real chance.

They don't get a chance then get traded and become All-Stars.... Joyce.

Porcello finally has an uneventful 1-2-3 inning...
tongue.png

Santiago as a defensive replacement in the 6th whether or not we get a run in the 5th or not?

Tigers 5th inning,

Raburn fly to straight center,

Young grounds it foul, fouled back, lined to center for a single,

Cabrera first pitch pop fly to right,

Martinez takes a slider low, fastball inside, slider low 3 and 0, another green light ground foul, grounder to third bobbled still throw him out,

liriano with 84 pitches,

tie game.

onbrick247 said:
johnny2x2x said:
This is a bizarre loyalty that Leyland has towards certain players(Inge, Maggs, Raburn). Magglio is the only player who as earned a long leash, but even that should be at it's end a while ago. Then other players never get a real chance.

They don't get a chance then get traded and become All-Stars.... Joyce.

I get what you're trying to say, but Matt Joyce? Career .259 hitter, and 2 month fluke this year.

So will ESPN cut in to every Thome AB from now on like they did for Arod's 500th?

Back