Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 17

justinrose74 said:
Lamont sent him?

According to the radio they were waving Boesch home as soon as hit hit second.

Lamonts the guy you look to when you're headed that way.

tomdalton22 said:
I would rather be too agressive when sending a runner home.

Maybe you would, but tell me this, how many guys have we had thrown out at the plate this year that were huge runs?

Victor has been money in the bank all year, keep Boesch at 3rd and you probably have a better chance of scoring him then by sending him home from 1st.

If it was Ajax....maybe.....

Why be that aggressive? You take the bat out of Victor's hand.. It also moves the order one more spot to Miguel in-case he may get up again in the 9th.. I mean if he has a good shot of scoring that is one thing but the ball beat him by 10 feet.

Why even pitch to him with the game on the line.. More then not he is going to kill the Tigers.

Back