Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread September 9

what the fuck man? Don't throw the ball right down the middle up in the zone.

Ok I've had enough of seeing this fatass silverback gorilla on the mound.. Time to DFA this fucking loser..

another brutal night of balls and strikes, Penny squeezed above the knees by home plate ump brian knight. who the f is he.

Game going down hill fast for Penny. 26 pitches to parmalee.

Geezus go back to 5 minutes between pitches, this faster between pitches isn't working either.

Brad Penny is fucking trash.. Seriously I fucking smite anyone who says this guy was an all-star caliber pickup.. What a fucking joke..

Penny is all over the place. Location is horrible. I wonder if Jimmy Smokes messing with his head has anything to do with this. He sucks, but he's usually not this fecal.

He may not make it out of the first. The only way he can throw strikes is to leave it up.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Geezus go back to 5 minutes between pitches, this faster between pitches isn't working either.

Heck with that, join Inge on the bench and watch the rest of the season.

1 friggin out and 35 pitches to the suckass twins and a bunch of scrub rookies in their lineup.

Below warming up.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]1 friggin out and 35 pitches to the suckass twins and a bunch of scrub rookies in their lineup.

Below warming up.

Best inning update all season.

:) :)

the good news is he'll be at 100 pitches by the 3rd
laugh.png

Back