Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread September 9

Hey Penny do you see the signs at the park..."Every game counts".

It's early and the Twins are garbage. So is Slowey. Hopefully Penny can give us two solid innings.

Watched the replay of the triple...Really nice to see Ordonez giving it his all to egt to the ball. What a lump of shit. Wheres dirks????

MI_Thumb said:
tigers99888 said:
Brad Penny is fucking trash.. Seriously I fucking smite anyone who says this guy was an all-star caliber pickup.. What a fucking joke..

Have you ever come across anyone who said this?

Because as dumb as some people are, it still seems unlikely.
If you read the ESPN boards... Mrdurtyclean made a thread that he would be an all star caliber pickup..

twins record when scoring 4 runs is 10 and 3, there is some hope.

Below still warming up.

Seems like whenever their is a bit of a defensive miscue, Penny never bounces back, he just turns to shit, like he's too sad to pitch.

Peralta going to cover second not getting Mauer's GB has Brad on the rag.

double play saved him 57 pitches, Leyland will think he is ok now.

lets get a couple of runs here and get close.

tigers99888 said:
MI_Thumb said:
Have you ever come across anyone who said this?

Because as dumb as some people are, it still seems unlikely.
If you read the ESPN boards... Mrdurtyclean made a thread that he would be an all star caliber pickup..

Well, now that you mention it, I think I did see that, but I'm not surprised.

Mr. Clean tends to go way out on a limb sometimes.

MI_Thumb said:
Seems like whenever their is a bit of a defensive miscue, Penny never bounces back, he just turns to shit, like he's too sad to pitch.

Peralta going to cover second not getting Mauer's GB has Brad on the rag.

his size better make it a maxipad.

It's awesome to be able to watch Miggy hit four times a day.

Thank god for Cabby and VMart. If only Boesch was still healthy hitting 2nd, we might have scored some runs already. Let's do it Avila...

Back