Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread September 9

dpinsea said:
Alright sounds like there's been a few systems like that in the past thanks guys, thought I was seeing things at first.

THor is being released on DVD...so they changed the weather pattern as part of the promotion

tycobb420 said:
dpinsea said:
Alright sounds like there's been a few systems like that in the past thanks guys, thought I was seeing things at first.

THor is being released on DVD...so they changed the weather pattern as part of the promotion

haha, nice

tycobb420 said:
dpinsea said:

Then why isn't it raining shitty movies?

MI_Thumb said:
tycobb420 said:

Then why isn't it raining shitty movies?

Can't answer that...too busy in the offtopic section checking out Scarlett Johannson...

johnny2x2x said:
Hmm, I thought we were going to rest some players this weekend? That seems like our A lineup out there. Good, it's not over till it's over. Wouldn't have minded seeing Avila get another day of rest today. He has to be pretty beaten up.

Im pretty sure Friday isn't a weekend.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
johnny2x2x said:
Hmm, I thought we were going to rest some players this weekend? That seems like our A lineup out there. Good, it's not over till it's over. Wouldn't have minded seeing Avila get another day of rest today. He has to be pretty beaten up.

Im pretty sure Friday isn't a weekend.

I think most people think of Friday after 6pm as "weekend", at least I do.

Make Minny can make a trade for Dunn in the next 5 minutes.

justinrose74 said:
Penny better not be on the post-season roster

Even if he is, they'd have to be nuts to consider starting this bum.

Back