Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread September 9

I'm glad I had a half of pint of liquor prior to this one.. I had a feeling I would need it..

tigers99888 said:
I'm glad I had a half of pint of liquor prior to this one.. I had a feeling I would need it..

I am only on beer #2...but I might go thru the whole case....which I did not want to do with UM-ND tomorrow night!

tigers99888 said:
Brad Penny is fucking trash.. Seriously I fucking smite anyone who says this guy was an all-star caliber pickup.. What a fucking joke..

Have you ever come across anyone who said this?

Because as dumb as some people are, it still seems unlikely.

tycobb420 said:
tigers99888 said:

I am only on beer #2...but I might go thru the whole case....which I did not want to do with UM-ND tomorrow night!

Just consider it your pregame warmups.

Penny going for a 50 pitch inning....oh he struck out tesoni,
only 44 pitches,
4 - 0.

MI_Thumb said:
tigers99888 said:
Brad Penny is fucking trash.. Seriously I fucking smite anyone who says this guy was an all-star caliber pickup.. What a fucking joke..

Have you ever come across anyone who said this?

Because as dumb as some people are, it still seems unlikely.

wasn't there a thread on the old board about him being a suprise all star?

Penny was All-Star caliber...........5 years ago. Now he is worthless.

9 pitch inning for the dragqueen slowey,

Leyland should just start Below this inning.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Just don't out 1 2 3 on 4 pitches.

9 pitches better? This is looking like a long night of drinking now.

Back