Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread September 9

Tigers not giving up.. That's awesome.. They knew they had garbage on the mound for them and they are starting to bomb the ball..

bavarianinnman said:
Man Avila is a monster this year. I hope he keeps it up and makes us forget about Parrish.

Ha! Lance left after 1986!

bavarianinnman said:
Man Avila is a monster this year. I hope he keeps it up and makes us forget about Parrish.

Why would we want to forget?

Well if the game ends in a close loss I still have to give credit for this team.. Hard to overcome the fucking abortion that is Brad Penny..

bavarianinnman said:
Did you forget about that other guy who played here? What was his name again? Oh yeah, Pudge.

Cabrera with a line drive single to right,
35 straight games on base with a walk or hit,

Martinez line drive single to right,
Victor batting .459 swinging on 1st pitch,

Avila takes outside, fastball in, fastball fouled back, takes high, swings and misses full count, fly to deep left and it's a homerun,

A 3 run homer,

Tigers come back 2nd inning 4 - 3,

Perlata with a line drive single to center,

Betemit rips a line drive to right caught,

suckasses pitching coach out to talk,

Santiago 2 and 0, fly to center,

Jackson takes a strike outside corner, fouled back, in the dirt gets away no advance by Jhonny, curve in fouled back, up and in, watches a fastball on the outside corner, F

dragqueenslowey with 33 pitches,

4 - 3.

Back