Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread September 9

jdbaker1 said:
I hope the Tigers can put some games between them and Texas but don't wan't TX to tank either because I can't stand J Weaver and the Angels.

Angels have the deepest starting staff. It is a team I hope does not make the postseason.

tycobb420 said:
jas5lf said:
Holy crap Dan Gladden needs a haircut and a new glove. Fouled into the Twins broadcast booth and he butchers it.

Gladden has needed a haircut for 25 years

Yeah, but it just looks bad now that he's old.

Penny out for the 4th,

benson takes high over his head, fastball in fouled back, curve strike call, curve on the corner fly to right center Magglio takes a few steps and Jackson says relax I got it,

tesoni takes in the dirt, swings and misses tailing changeup, again, fastball in checkswing no, grounder away from first and Cabrera has it Penny rumbles over to first and has it steps on first,

nishioka fastball strike call, slow grounder to Cabrera,

Penny with 84 pitches 40 in the last 3 combined,

4 - 3.

I don't like Penny anymore than anyone else here but it would be pretty god damn funny if he got a w after the way he started.

tycobb420 said:
jdbaker1 said:
My gosh, I don't think I have heard of half these players.

Which is why Penny's start is worse than it looks

The good thing is he is making so even JL can't be foolish enough to put him in the playoff rotation.

jdbaker1 said:
Has anyone heard from Sbee?

no, he still posts over there sporadically, it's the mikeydung show and a few others.
that new setup over there, even with a few fixes sucks.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
jdbaker1 said:

no, he still posts over there sporadically, it's the mikeydung show and a few others.

Went over there for a few minutes a couple of days ago. It takes forever for the thing to load, nobody posts anything, it sucks. UP YOURS ESPN. Thank you Monster.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
jdbaker1 said:

That's too bad. Oh well. This board rocks.

Back