Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread September 9

Depends on if Penny stays in the game much longer or not.

Just getting in, has anyone thought to mention that Brad Penny is a piece of shit yet?

jdbaker1 said:
Just getting in, has anyone thought to mention that Brad Penny is a piece of shit yet?

I believe that adjective has been used several times 2nite!

Penny 3rd inning,

porkykubel walks, f'n Penny,

ffvalencia another pitch in the dirt, fastball low, grounder to Peralta steps on second and throws to Cabrera double play,

Below warming up for third straight inning,

parmalee fly to Jackson,

Penny with 73,

4 - 3.

Holy crap Dan Gladden needs a haircut and a new glove. Fouled into the Twins broadcast booth and he butchers it.

I hope the Tigers can put some games between them and Texas but don't wan't TX to tank either because I can't stand J Weaver and the Angels.

Tigers 3rd inning,

Magglio hanging curve grounded foul by a foot over third, fastball fouled back, fastball outside that was close gameday shows a strike, in the dirt, lined to center for a single,

Young pops it up first pitch shyt,

Cabrera takes a changeup strike, reaches and flys to right,

Martinez fastball outside, ground ball by first is foul?? f'n bloat first base ump, jammed and popped up to third,

ffslowey 44 pitches,

4 - 3.

jas5lf said:
Holy crap Dan Gladden needs a haircut and a new glove. Fouled into the Twins broadcast booth and he butchers it.

Gladden has needed a haircut for 25 years

Back