Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread September 4

Man national TV crowd are all changing channels now, nobody but Tiger fans watching this laffer.

Fuck you ESPN!

Hahahahaha

Ouch, a 27.00 ERA before you record your first MLB strikeout.

Welcome to the show, Kid.

I don't think I could of made it through the night knowing Inge got 3 hits. Thanks for the k.

Tigers 4th inning,

Inge 5 run homer swing and miss on a curve, strike call, lines a single to right holy smokes to right field,

Jackson waits time called by ffpierzynski a beachball on the field, checks his swing but called strike, ball in the dirt gets away and Inge stays at first, swings and misses a changeup, takes inside, way in full count, throw to first, changeup outside for a walk,

Magglio takes a curve low, fastball ground foul, ground foul, cutter inside, inside out swing fly down right is caught Inge tags up and runs to third,

Young fastball in swings and misses, takes a cutter inside, changeup or curve stays high, another fouled back, slow grounder up the middle Jackson safe at second so throw to first is late safe and Inge scores,

Tigers lead 5 - 0,

Cabrera changeup ground foul, cutter fouled back, fastball outside, drilled to the wall in left center and Jackson and Young score on Cabrera's double,

Tigers lead 7 - 0,

Just Beautiful,

time called and pitching change, rookie pitcher mlb debut,

Martinez fastball inside, fastball fouled back, fastball in and popped up to shallow right,

Avila changeup outside, fastball low, again, strike call, fastball letter high swings and misses full count, fastball fouled back, line drive to center and Cabrera rumbles in and slide into home safe from the tag, and FFpierzynski is arguing,

Tigers lead 8 - 0,

Peralta takes outside, fastball outside, swings and misses, again, broken bat single to right and Avila scores, before tonight Peralta was 7 for 37 last 10 games,

Tigers lead 9 - 0,

Raburn 2 and 2, seeing eye single up the middle Peralta to second,

Inge takes a slider strike call, fastball fouled back, changeup ground foul, fastball high is fouled back, fastball outside, lined foul down left, pulled foul, he swings and misses,

welcome to the big leagues rookie, wsox pitcher with about 30 pitches,

Long half inning for Scherzer on the Tigers bench, see how he does this next inning,

Tigers lead 9 - 0.

So just curious.. If the Tigers make the playoffs, what team would you least like to see? I'm going with the Bosox due to their mashing lefty lineup..

Holy Shit Bob!

Poured it on the last few days I see....

tigers99888 said:
So just curious.. If the Tigers make the playoffs, what team would you least like to see? I'm going with the Bosox due to their mashing lefty lineup..

I'm more afraid of the Yankee lineup, but Boston has better pitching.

That said, we can beat anyone if we play well.

MI_Thumb said:
tigers99888 said:

I'm more afraid of the Yankee lineup, but Boston has better pitching.

That said, we can beat anyone if we play well.
Tigers match up better against the Yanks.. Boston has lefties that kill the Tigers in Agon and Ortiz..

Eh....why not let Rhymes run and move Raburn to RF?

We know what Santiago can do, let's see if Rhymes is any better this time around.

Back