Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 4 Thread Oct. 4

Tigers 3rd inning,

Jackson grounds to ff at third,

Santiago grounds out over second to shortstop,

Young 3 and 0, strike call, high for a walk,

Cabrera swings and misses a slow curve, fouls it back, f'n grounder to short,

ffburnett 44 pitches.

announcers killing me once again. One guy tries to give miggy props...other guy "only had the lead in avg for 4 days during the year."

mjsb2 said:
tigers99888 said:
.286 for the series..

But we're taking about this game, as right now, it's all that matters.

And in this game he's been a factor at the plate.
He also has a .000 BA for the game.. SO you could also say he's a nonfactor as well.. Stop arguing, he's not having a great series or game for that matter.. Not so far atleast..

See how Porcello does after last inning. He really scares me after the 1st time through the lineup.

After young walks miggy swings away at the first two pitches that were both balls, I hate when he does that over aggressive stuff.

I think there will be a point where AJ folds.. I just have that feeling.. If he dominates this game, all the more power to him..

tigers99888 said:
mjsb2 said:
But we're taking about this game, as right now, it's all that matters.

And in this game he's been a factor at the plate.
He also has a .000 BA for the game.. SO you could also say he's a nonfactor as well.. Stop arguing, he's not having a great series or game for that matter.. Not so far atleast..

No, you couldn't.

A .500 OBP means you are a factor, regardless of BA.

mjsb2 said:
tigers99888 said:

No, you couldn't.

A .500 OBP means you are a factor, regardless of BA.
And he's had an awful series.. And he made a misread on a fly ball.. What are you his agent? He had one productive AB and one nonproductive.. My comment was directed at his last AB.. You just want to argue..

jdbaker1 said:
See how Porcello does after last inning. He really scares me after the 1st time through the lineup.

batting average against goes up,

Are we seriously going to argue about stupid crap like this. In the post season the ONLY thing that matters is the W. Doesn't matter, or should anyone care, how we get it.

tazmac said:
Are we seriously going to argue about stupid crap like this. In the post season the ONLY thing that matters is the W. Doesn't matter, or should anyone care, how we get it.
I agree, let's root for Porcello to dominate..

Back