Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 4 Thread Oct. 4

Rick really isn't pitching badly, we just need to get to AJ soon before he gets totally in a groove

tazmac said:
Are we seriously going to argue about stupid crap like this. In the post season the ONLY thing that matters is the W. Doesn't matter, or should anyone care, how we get it.

...This...

Porcello 4th inning,

aroid flys to Kelly,

teixeira is hbp,

swisher fouls a couple off and can't hold his check swing,

posada fouling pitches off the outside corner, curve freezes elephant ears,

Porcello with 50 pitches 34 for strikes.

Nice breaking ball there. I think that pitch and a little better command of the 2 seamer are the difference between Rick being average and good, maybe great

No hits verses AJ.... are you kidding me!!!!!!! Tigers Give him some of the pain sticks right now......

lets get some runs, guys! we can hit this guy! we NEED to hit this guy! i dont wanna go back to NY...

If Burnett walks somebody, they better fucking bring him around to score.

Can't keep letting the Yankee pitchers get away with all the fucking walks.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]No hits verses AJ.... are you kidding me!!!!!!! Tigers Give him some of the pain sticks right now......

We don't have any hits, but he's also not throwing much to swing at, as i type this he goes 3-0 to Vmart.

And pitch 5 gets launched!

Need baserunners......now. It's only 2-0, but we need to get on the board in case Rick implodes.

Yes!!!! Vmart!!

Back