Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 4 Thread Oct. 4

Ok boys..... I am so nervous..... Check back later..........So jacked up!!!!

Time to go freeze my feet!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a softball game at 6:40 and am at work until then. Got this bad boy on DVR, let's do it Tigers!

Todd Jones just tossed out the first pitch wearing a Valverde jersey and imitates the Papa Grande celebration.

Smoltz just said Porcello is the youngest Tigers pitcher ever to start a postseason game?

How old was JV in '06?

My nerves are already shot from the last few days of Detroit sports, I'm already stressed out

I'm really hoping we get the good Porcello tonight, he left a few of those balls up in the zone to Grandy, could be dangerous. One HELL of a play by Jhonny as I'm typing this

nice play by Jhonny, and great start from Rick.

I'm sorry I ever doubted your defense Peralta.

Great start for Porcello, now time for the bats to knock Burnett around early.

Porcello 1st inning,

jeter grounds to Peralta,

granderson full count is called out on strikes with a 2 seam fastball,

cano first pitch grounder up the middle and Peralta gets over to field the high hop spins and throws to Cabrera nice play,

Porcello with 11 pitches,

and a larger strike zone already from iassogna compared to the ump last night.

Really really encouraging start for Rick.

Lets hope our offense is patient with Burnett and let's hope his Curve is wild forcing to rely on the fastball only.

Jhonny making sweet plays and Rick with 2 GB's and a punchout.....oh baby!

Back