Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Users' ages.

33.97 (So I recently crossed the 3-3-5 mark, about to switch to the 3-4.)

Nobody in their 40's yet (since Mitchrapp cannot be since JoePa is not his elder.)

Red and Guilty said:
33.97 (So I recently crossed the 3-3-5 mark, about to switch to the 3-4.)

Nobody in their 40's yet (since Mitchrapp cannot be since JoePa is not his elder.)

The 3 - 4 will be much better, believe me.

Half a century.. Approaching Geezer-ville. AARP keeps sending me out cards to join up whats up with that??? Freaking bull crap.. I mean odds are I am already over half way to the dirt nap and I love this world... So one of you young brillant kids need to develop the longevity juice because Bob needs it.....

No, I posted my real age before that. lmao , I just was throwing in a nice cyber sex reference to be funny.

Unless you're into that kind of thing...I can be 17.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Half a century.. Approaching Geezer-ville. AARP keeps sending me out cards to join up whats up with that??? Freaking bull crap.. I mean odds are I am already over half way to the dirt nap and I love this world... So one of you young brillant kids need to develop the longevity juice because Bob needs it.....

The thing about 'getting older' is that you start to do the math....

58, be 59 on 6th of January, looks like so far i have got the most experience, senority, and the old man ??? lol...

Well I'm exactly one day shy of a full 20yrs, rider .... January 5th

TheVictors03 said:
Well I'm exactly one day shy of a full 20yrs, rider .... January 5th

Huh? Oh, I get it, you're 19 years 364 days younger?

Looks like January is THE month. I was born the 2nd. Parents just missed the tax write-off.

Most of the people from the ESPN boards pretty much know each other's ages.

I just turned 51.

I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Half a century.. Approaching Geezer-ville. AARP keeps sending me out cards to join up whats up with that??? Freaking bull crap.. I mean odds are I am already over half way to the dirt nap and I love this world... So one of you young brillant kids need to develop the longevity juice because Bob needs it.....

Those are the odds, but you never know, maybe it doesn't have to be that way. http://www.amazon.com/Transcend-Nine-Ste....0248684&sr =1-1

Also, I am now thinking of ages as defensive schemes. Don't know what to do with people with too many men on the field (what are people doing with 8 or 9 LBs?).

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Most of the people from the ESPN boards pretty much know each other's ages.

I just turned 51.

I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.

I'm still working on that, too.

Back