Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WC Playoff Game: Lions @ Seahawks Thread

Is it me or does Zenner always look like he's about to fall over? And I'm not talking about when he is running with the ball.

Hey, at least we're still in the game. I was fully expecting to be down double digits by now.

Does anyone know when Stafford's recovery time is for his finger?

Is it really possible to win a football game when your receivers drop every 3rd pass?

Stay within 1 score. That's all you can ask for on the road in a tough environment. Just need a chance at the end.

didn't they say he needs surgery on it?

Yeah I think he does. I'm talking out of my ass right now but I would assume the recovery time is not long. The issue will be the feeling in it. Whenever you have surgery it always feels a little dead in that spot.

Back