Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WC Playoff Game: Lions @ Seahawks Thread

The end of this season sucked. And it's not from an injured quarterback.

I'd put a lot on it. Night and day difference. Not excusing it, but its plain to see. Stafford is the heart of this team, and nobody stepped up when he wasnt at his best.

Good god how was that not a roughing flipping slammed him down in his back man....NFL just go to hell

and not a single lineman there to back him up. our team sucks. nothing to play for now....clark and avril should have got flattened after that play. But our team is a bunch of pussies.

I'd put a lot on it. Night and day difference. Not excusing it, but its plain to see. Stafford is the heart of this team, and nobody stepped up when he wasnt at his best.

He sucked before the injury.

The night and day difference was the level of competition after that happened.

I wish Washington would have beat the Giants. This was embarrassing.

The defense has to create a couple turnovers today and Stafford has to be near perfect. We need some big plays today! Can't miss the open guy down the sideline, someone needs to break a tackle, return a kick, etc. Play with some fire and urgency. Open up the play book. Do something and win a game you are not supposed to win. Step up! It would be nice if Tate wanted to still seek revenge on his old team and Marvin Jones pretended it was week 2 or 3.

Lions are 0-5 against playoff teams this year and 0-5 against the spread against those same teams. I was a high school kid during our last playoff victory and now I'm an old man.

Well none of that top paragraph happened.

This could be a 4-5 win team next season. They had so many flipping miracles to win games this season. That shit will turn around.

Tougher schedule next year and we had what 8 miracle wins this year . Hopefully we can stay healthy at running back next year. Losing AA, and Ruddick really hurt.

and not a single lineman there to back him up. our team sucks. nothing to play for now....clark and avril should have got flattened after that play. But our team is a bunch of pussies.

Yep, cowardly group, just like our coaches

The offense was awful all season! I dont want to hear this injury bullshit. Offense sucked ass vs shitty competition. Once we played good teams it sucked worse.

What game are you fucking watching? You pretend to know football and you think this offense was good? dont be that dumb man....honestly.

Another year another same shitty ending to the same ol lions movie most of us have all been watching our entire adult lives

Extremely unimpressive in every category, franchise is a national disgrace

That's some weak shit about Stafford. Before the injury, he was doing everything,
I don't get you sometimes,

when? tell me when this offense has a good game this YEAR! go ahead....ill wait. You and i will both be dead by the time you come up with an answer.

Back