Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who's AMP'd for tomorrow?

DR said:
Jever4321 said:
Ahhhh, weekend is here. Tomorrow morning will creep by. I hope the noon game doesnt go onto over time. I hate that.

Assuming you're in the area, the game is on ABC, and there's no noon game.

Relax and enjoy!
Sweet. I didn't realize that. Go Blue!

Anticipation kept me sane working 14 hours in the heat today...kids were reminded to make a playdate or stay quiet and watch with me

Been excited for NEXT Sat for over a year...would not miss it!

i'm geeked, just hope it doesn't rain, taking my Grandson to his very first college football game, he is 9, i want his first experience in the big house to be a good one, so please no Rain....

I am so jacked for the season to start... I will probably only sleep a few hours....
Oh wait... I only sleep a few hours anyway..... The last three years have been a nightmare.

Can't wait.

Wish I could celebrate how I wanted, but I'll have to settle for a few beers.

Back