Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2022 Mid Terms

in 1.5 years, I think a potato would have a good chance to win a debate against Biden.

and it could get 80mm votes in an election against Trump.

edit: the potato stands a pretty good chance if that debate were held tomorrow - and Biden would still get votes from some people.

Last edited:
I think it says at least as much if not more about the hyper partisan sheep and/or ignorant fools that voted for them - especially considering a good amount of the hatred comes from lies and "misinformation" or "disinformation"

I guess for Fetterman, you could make the case he was the beneficiary of being down ticket from a guy that outspent his gubenatorial opponent $44mm to $3mm. Still, that doesn't justify putting a mentally handicapped stroke victim into a job he's clearly not up for.

Solution: Before taking office (or maybe before being placed on the ballot) a candidate must pass an aptitude given by an independant 3rd party. I wonder what % of current lawmakers would instantly be disqualified.

Solution: Before taking office (or maybe before being placed on the ballot) a candidate must pass an aptitude given by an independant 3rd party. I wonder what % of current lawmakers would instantly be disqualified.

yeah, why wait until they win an election - what's the recourse post-election?

If they get voted out, why would they take the test again?

They were meant as two different, separate solutions/ideas.

And regardless, politicians have returned after getting voted out in the past.

Last edited:
Today I posted to trump on his stupidly named social media site that he's making a yuge mistake bashing Desantis and that Desantis will finish what he started and to STFU

Today I posted to trump on his stupidly named social media site that he's making a yuge mistake bashing Desantis and that Desantis will finish what he started and to STFU

fuck, just when I come around to thinking Trump gumming up DC is actually the best possibly outcome for all, his retarded base has to go and abandon him in favor of a douchenozzle like Ron DeSantis

I can see why you'd be so jealous of the guy - you're basically the same age but your resumes couldn't be more different. He went to Yale where he played baseball then got his JD from Harvard before serving in the military in a combat zone and was just re-elected to a second term as governor of one of the biggest states in the country. Whereas you like to pretend you went to the equivalent of an Ivy League school (you didn't) then got your JD from some retread law school to go on to a career as an unaccomplished corporate lawyer who is also a communist that despises for-profit corporations and the hardest work you've done in the last 15 years is digging out a couple bushes in your yard which you cried about on this forum because you got a couple blisters doing it. Don't worry, you still have a chance to be more successful than Bernie Sanders (he's never really done anything), but probably not as rich unless you can convince a bunch of rubes like you to buy a book recounting your lack of accomplishments.
sorry I insulted your boyfriend. you don't have to be so mean about it *sniffle sniffle*

that's the best you can do? you're pretty bad at this.

yeah, I know. I was never good at playground insults, and the sort of pointless "I know you are but what am I" kinda arguments that go in circles. Guilty as charged.

yeah, I know. I was never good at playground insults, and the sort of pointless "I know you are but what am I" kinda arguments that go in circles. Guilty as charged.

this would be an improvement - something for you to inspire to.

Correcting him and you write this? Who is thinking?

wait... what?

inspire [ in-spahyuhr ] verb (used with object), in?spired, in?spir?ing. to fill with an animating, quickening, or exalting influence: His courage inspired his followers. to produce or arouse (a feeling, thought, etc.): to inspire confidence in others. to fill or affect with a specified feeling, thought, etc.: to inspire a person with distrust. to influence or impel: Competition inspired her to greater efforts.

aspire [ uh-spahyuhr] erb (used without object), as?pired, as?pir?ing. to long, aim, or seek ambitiously; be eagerly desirous, especially for something great or of high value (usually followed by to, after, or an infinitive): to aspire after literary immortality; to aspire to be a doctor.

Back