Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Broyles

The anti Titus Young. God damned right i'm rooting for him.

I remember hearing that this ACL wasn't as bad as the one he had in college on the other leg.

I am pulling for Ryan Broyles ... really nice route runner, great team mate, hard worker. He could use a little more training on pass / run blocking. Watched him his entire OU career.

Didnt see anything from him in Vikes game. Anyone heard anything on him?

He was not active for Game 1. He's pretty much ready to go, but since he plays in the same spot as Nate, they decided to hold him out and let him get to 100% instead of 95%.

Fine by me. Nate impressed me Sunday. Hope we see alot more of Broyles this year

Cant wait to see him progress, he is going to feast working underneath Calvin. Stafford talked about him not long ago and said all he does is convert 3rd downs.

Fine by me. Nate impressed me Sunday. Hope we see alot more of Broyles this year

Exactly, I'm excited to see him play this year but better safe than sorry here. Especially as long as Nate can continue to produce.

You're all wrong...its yet another mayhew 2nd rd pick not playing. Mwahahahaha.

It'd be nice to get something out of him. I think this is the year, if not, he gone

Sean at PoD put together a nice roster graphic/prediction

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2014/...an-roster-prediction-pre-jaguars-game-edition

They're likely keeping 5 receivers, with the possibility of a 6th

CJ, Tate, and Ross are locks obviously

TJ Jones is on the pup list

That leaves

Broyles
Durham
Ogletree
Fuller
Edwards
Peacock
Vernon

for 2 (or 3) spots

Unless he gets injured again I think he's a pretty safe bet

Agreed. Broyles is a lock now. I'd pick between Durham and Ogletree and PS Fuller. Then Fuller takes the 5 spot if someone goes down. I think his upside is pretty high. He could be a big surprise next year if he keeps progressing.

I'd think he was a lock..those 2nd round picks usually get 3 years plus I can't see some of those other guys taking a spot over him.

Back