Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Coronainsanity

Mostly my dogs, and his dogs (they weren?t with him). I called my wife so she could say hi. She grew up here with child stars and the kids of stars so she?s pretty much the opposite of star struck - but she a big fan of the NCISes so she thought it was kinda cool to say hi to Dinozzo.

Michael Weatherly Pinterest

His dogs do appear very important to him.

Oh, right - we talked about NCIS references to the OSU - Michigan rivalry. I think he appreciated hearing about the rivalry straight from the horse?s mouth, so to speak.

That was Dom e was some years ago, when the recent imbalance was only as bad as terrible.

I?m a bit of a fan of NCIS. Because it does not take itself too seriously, for the most part.

Hey, speaking of limits - did I ever tell you guys about the time I met the actor, Michael Weatherly, who played the character Tony Dinozzo on NCIS, when I was out walking my dogs?

Doesn?t the mention of limits usually lead to a reference to that Lindsey Lohan movie?

Saw this and thought some might also find it amusing...

The UK has now been in lockdown 1 week longer than France fought in the 2nd World War.

THEY also stayed at home... and clapped from their windows.

Last edited:
Don’t get me started on Fakebook couple people I used to work with years ago and liked are raving lunatic trump haters and piss me off all the time, Social media isn’t healthy, people need to refuse to comply and go outside its beyond disgusting

https://youtu.be/IsuCa6V7prg

Last edited:
did you get the results of your antibody test? No need to share personal medical info but figured it was a safe question since you mentioned it.

I called UCLA, who is administering the test, yesterday or the day before and I was told that it can take up to a week or two to get the results. They had not come back at that time. Yesterday - Wednesday - was one week.

I haven?t heard back from the city about the Covid test yet. That was supposed to take on the 3 to 5 days, but it?s possible they are prioritizing contacting people who tested positive, so I?m viewing it as a good thing.

I feel great - no illness.

Is that enough to declare an epidemic of doctors falling from windows in Russia? And does it have to spread outside the country for it to be a pandemic? Can we count the docs who botched Kim Jung Un?s surgery getting fed alive to his dogs (assuming that happened) as doctors falling from windows? You know like with corona:

Man-eaten-by-shark.jpg

Is that enough to declare an epidemic of doctors falling from windows in Russia? And does it have to spread outside the country for it to be a pandemic? Can we count the docs who botched Kim Jung Un?s surgery getting fed alive to his dogs (assuming that happened) as doctors falling from windows? You know like with corona:

Man-eaten-by-shark.jpg

I guess some Chinese doctors who voiced early unwanted concerns about the outbreak also encountered curious misfortunes - don?t know how many fell out the window.

So yeah, I guess the W.H.O. could declare a global pandemic, although it?s likely to be confined to countries ruled by totalitarian governments.

I guess some Chinese doctors who voiced early unwanted concerns about the outbreak also encountered curious misfortunes - don’t know how many fell out the window.

So yeah, I guess the W.H.O. could declare a global pandemic, although it’s likely to be confined to countries ruled by totalitarian governments.

Don't be so sure it can't happen here...

"Walls don't stop people from falling out of windows"
- Joe Biden (I'm pretty sure)
Or was it Vince Foster who said that?

Last edited:

man...those are some pretty strict guidelines. No deaths in 14 days and only one case per 10,000 people?

I may sound harsh, but this is a disease that is going to make people sick and kill people no matter what. Until they get a vaccine, they are going to have to accept that it is going to kill people. Just like other diseases & illness kill people. Get it down to a manageable level and try to protect the vulnerable.

Back