Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Coronainsanity

If there is a Michigan vs Michigan State game this fall? Will Whitmer wear a Michigan facemask for half of the game and then a Michigan State facemask for the other half?

hopefully it won't be the mask version of one of those split-down-the-middle half uofm, half MSU things. She is a Spartan, but I'd be perfectly happy if she pulled a hungry and went uofm - she won't be missed either.

No, she?ll wear the expected checkerboard, black-and-white pattern for mind-control purposes. It?s an easy google search BTW. Both the mask and the concept.

That mask was worn when Whitmer mandated mask-wearing in public places in May. Yep. You can?t make this shit up. Don?t have to, actually; they put it right out there.

I had actually seen that photo a little earlier today. I did notice the pattern, I guess, because when I read your post I thought ?hey ? she was wearing that mask!?

Interesting.

Here's the guy whose models Gulo said weren't a big part of the lockdowns still testifying before parliament about the lockdowns and acknowledging the fact that Sweden had a largely similar experience (it was actually considerably better than the UK's experience) without a full lockdown. Also, in addition to making the point that Sweden had a largely similar experience (again, better than many actually) without a full lockdown, this article like many I posted previously also cites his models as having influenced governments around the world to institute massive lockdowns.

Edit: I would also like to point out that by not instituting a full lock-down, Sweden is likely to report positive GDP growth in the first quarter of 2020.

Last edited:
“The Goal is to Automate Us”

This is the virus that should make us tremble.

And now it has arrived – the most ambitious attempt yet to paint the bigger picture and to explain how the effects of digitisation that we are now experiencing as individuals and citizens have come about.

“Surveillance capitalism,” she writes, “unilaterally claims human experience as free raw material for translation into behavioural data. Although some of these data are applied to service improvement, the rest are declared as a proprietary behavioural surplus, fed into advanced manufacturing processes known as ‘machine intelligence’, and fabricated into prediction products that anticipate what you will do now, soon, and later. Finally, these prediction products are traded in a new kind of marketplace that I call behavioural futures markets. Surveillance capitalists have grown immensely wealthy from these trading operations, for many companies are willing to lay bets on our future behaviour.”

This is [below] Is language from a parent secured by MICROSOFT.

Some exemplary embodiments of the present disclosure may use human body activity associated with a task provided to a user as a solution to“mining” challenges in cryptocurrency systems. For example, a brain wave or body heat emitted from the user when the user performs the task provided by an information or service provider, such as viewing advertisement or using certain internet services, can be used in the mining process. Instead of massive computation work required by some conventional cryptocurrency systems, data generated based on the body activity of the user can be a proof-of-work, and therefore, a user can solve the computationally difficult problem unconsciously. Accordingly, certain exemplary embodiments of the present disclosure may reduce computational energy for the mining process as well as make the mining process faster.​

THIS is what we should be protesting in the streets.

This is an ATT patent that should prompt us all to disconnect from the digital world.

(Excerpt)

That is, the brain of any human or animal has the neurological area network which can be addressable (using the neurological addresses (illustrated in FIG. 9). The biological host also has the body area network which may be addressable (using the biological addresses illustrated in FIG. 10). If any biological host has either of these intrahost networks, then communications may be sent between different biological hosts. That is, one person's neurological area network may communicate with a different person's neurological area network. Likewise, one person's body area network may communicate with a different person's body area network. Indeed, one person's neurological area network may communicate with the different person's body area network. As one person's intrahost networks are addressable, different people and animals may conduct interhost communications. In more simple terms, one person's brain may control another person's body and vice-versa.

Who do you think will have this capability? Us? Or “them?”

Connection to CV19? It’s all about THEM keeping us in the shit bag, and we must be trying to climb out, because now THEY are lighting it on fire and stepping on it. It’s about control over our lives.

Last edited:
The famine that will follow this Corona-virus will kill far more vulnerable than the virus itself. And no one will notice, or blame “climate change.”

EDIT: This was on Forbes and THEN removed. Link

The WHO, two days ago, on masks, of which virtually no one wearing them can claim this kind of construction:

The ideal combination of material for non-medical masks should include three layers as follows: 1) an innermost layer of a hydrophilic material (e.g. cotton or cotton blends); 2), an outermost layer made of hydrophobic material (e.g., polypropylene, polyester, or their blends) which may limit external contamination from penetration through to the wearer’s nose and mouth; 3) a middle hydrophobic layer of synthetic non-woven material such as polypropylene or a cotton layer which may enhance filtration or retain droplets.

Three days ago, on the probability of … just read it:

The available data, to date, on onward infection from cases without symptoms comes from a limited number of studies with small samples that are subject to possible recall bias and for which fomite transmission cannot be ruled out.

Today: Corona-virus patients who don't have any symptoms aren't driving the spread of the virus, World Health Organization officials said Monday, casting doubt on concerns by some researchers that the virus could be difficult to contain due to asymptomatic infections.

They keep changing the narrative.

Last edited:
AOC issued a tweet today telling everyone to stay in the streets because "it's working".

Her very next tweet was telling people to vote from home because it's safer....

AOC issued a tweet today telling everyone to stay in the streets because "it's working".

kind of like a few weeks ago when Nancy Pelosi said there's no proof that vote by mail is susceptible to fraud, then said Congress couldn't vote remotely because it wasn't secure enough.

kind of like a few weeks ago when Nancy Pelosi said there's no proof that vote by mail is susceptible to fraud, then said Congress couldn't vote remotely because it wasn't secure enough.

The point of these statements by these sock-puppet bureaucrats is that they are completely contrived and intentionally contradictory.

The point of these statements by these sock-puppet bureaucrats is that they are completely contrived and intentionally contradictory.

I don't think the contradiction is intentional but I would say they're completely indifferent to their own self-contradictory statements. They'll say whatever fits their self-serving purpose without regard to what they said the year, month, week, day or minute before about it knowing full well they won't be held accountable for either utterance.

I don't think the contradiction is intentional but I would say they're completely indifferent to their own self-contradictory statements. They'll say whatever fits their self-serving purpose without regard to what they said the year, month, week, day or minute before about it knowing full well they won't be held accountable for either utterance.

These people are not stupid, especially in the light of everything someone writes online is sustained in perpetuity. They know exactly what they are doing.

These people are not stupid, especially in the light of everything someone writes online is sustained in perpetuity. They know exactly what they are doing.

They’re not all stupid but even the stupid ones are smart enough to know they won’t be held accountable for what they say - so long as it doesn’t offend the wrong group of woke scolds. Then they risk getting cancelled.

Last edited:
SNL taped this sketch with Cecily Strong as gov Whitmer during one of the lockdown episodes.

They didn’t end up showing it the broadcast but obviously it’s on the internet.

I thought it was pretty funny.

Turns out Whitmer got her panties in a bun because in the sketch she’s drinking Canadian beer rather than Michigan beer - that woman seems wound up pretty tight.

Turns out Whitmer got her panties in a bun because in the sketch she?s drinking Canadian beer rather than Michigan beer - that woman seems wound up pretty tight.

Where'd you read that? This was quite a while ago, I remember seeing it. Seemed like all parties had a good laugh.

WhitmerBEer.jpg

Where'd you read that? This was quite a while ago, I remember seeing it. Seemed like all parties had a good laugh.

WhitmerBEer.jpg

I was making a “that woman“ joke - just like the way, when Cecily tweeted about getting the care package - with a couple of added superlatives - that’s what she said.

Last edited:
SNL taped this sketch with Cecily Strong as gov Whitmer during one of the lockdown episodes.

They didn?t end up showing it the broadcast but obviously it?s on the internet.

I thought it was pretty funny.

Turns out Whitmer got her panties in a bun because in the sketch she?s drinking Canadian beer rather than Michigan beer - that woman seems wound up pretty tight.

Maybe Gretch thinks they're confusing her with the Canadian former governor who was equally feckless as her?

Maybe Gretch thinks they're confusing her with the Canadian former governor who was equally feckless as her?

Maybe they are – hell, I get the two mixed up in my mind myself sometimes and I’m originally FROM Michigan!

For some reason, I think I’m remembering seeing that Canadian woman portrayed in an SNL sketch in her role as a CNN political analyst-but if that happened I can’t find it. I think it might have been even as recently as earlier this year as part of a parody of the Democratic debates.

Last edited:
Back