Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Coronainsanity

Bing search "322 Covid" Be sure to click on page 2, 3, 4, et. al. … you see why.

The number "322" has substantial significance in occult circles. You can research this as required. Today's Gospel at Mass was the "love your enemy" passage, (MT 5: 43-48) so, for me, I need to know it.

I'm trying to communicate that the forces fomenting this information are as sinister as they can be.

Last edited:
Maybe they are ? hell, I get the two mixed up in my mind myself sometimes and I?m originally FROM Michigan!

For some reason, I think I?m remembering seeing that Canadian woman portrayed in an SNL sketch in her role as a CNN political analyst-but if that happened I can?t find it. I think it might have been even as recently as earlier this year as part of a parody of the Democratic debates.

you're probably just prejudiced and think all Democrat governors look alike.

California just reopened a shit ton of bars and restaurants....then today the governor said that you MUST wear a protective covering over your face if youre out in public. How fucking confusing is that? I almost want to go to a restaurant now just to see how people are going to eat with a face covering on :D

California just reopened a shit ton of bars and restaurants....then today the governor said that you MUST wear a protective covering over your face if youre out in public. How fucking confusing is that? I almost want to go to a restaurant now just to see how people are going to eat with a face covering on :D

You are catching on. The whole purpose is to confuse and obfuscate and distract.

LA County has had a mask requirement, but since dine in started again diners sitting at their tables have been exempt.

Must be some magical shit going on at that time.

I ALWAYS disregard the mask requirement when I’m outside or not near anyone.

No one has bothered me.

If anyone does who matters i.e., anyone who could arrest me, I’m going to ask them if there aren’t any peaceful protesters somewhere that they need to shoot rubber bullets at.

EDIT: You do know that our governor is an idiot, don’t you?

Last edited:
President Fauci says he doesn’t see how football doesn’t cancel it’s season.

Is there anyone that would disagree with a collective F’off for Fauci?

President Fauci says he doesn?t see how football doesn?t cancel it?s season.

Is there anyone that would disagree with a collective F?off for Fauci?

23 members of the Clemson football team tested positive. According to the article that I read, the majority of those that were positive were asymptomatic.

23 members of the Clemson football team tested positive. According to the article that I read, the majority of those that were positive were asymptomatic.

It would be far better if it just ran its course without the lock downs, it?s not the Black Death

It would be far better if it just ran its course without the lock downs, it?s not the Black Death

It will run its course, with or without the odious restrictions and capricious mandates. It will simply take longer with them than without, and, if I know this by simple deduction, imagine what the people in power know and how they will abuse that knowledge.

Or how selective they have been in applying it. People can mass in the streets, but people cannot attend Holy Mass without severe stipulations and restrictions, it at all.

National Public Radio at its best and most honest.

Overrun hospitals early in the pandemic disagree with you.

Or how selective they have been in applying it. People can mass in the streets, but people cannot attend Holy Mass without severe stipulations and restrictions, it at all.

National Public Radio at its best and most honest.

Hold your mass outdoors and you'd have an argument. But I shouldn't have to explain to a woke mind like yours that it's better to be outside with people rather than indoors with people.

I know the wind might blow away the Church tax baskets but surely that's better than burning in hell because you stayed home on the Sabbath? Don't they have televised masses now? (That was rhetorical, yes they do. My grandfather and mother both have spent their Sundays utilizing this)

Hold your mass outdoors and you'd have an argument. But I shouldn't have to explain to a woke mind like yours that it's better to be outside with people rather than indoors with people.

We are limited to 140 in the church and maintain the six feet. People massing in the streets are abiding to no such limitations, and are sharing all sorts of public germs, indirect and direct.

I know the wind might blow away the Church tax baskets but surely that's better than burning in hell because you stayed home on the Sabbath?

Ignorant beyond measure. It's not even a diocesan requirement to attend Mass at all presently. For a time, we were proscribed by the state from attending Mass in any event.

Soon, it will be mobs blocking the entrances.

Overrun hospitals early in the pandemic disagree with you.

I know the wind might blow away the Church tax baskets but surely that's better than burning in hell because you stayed home on the Sabbath? Don't they have televised masses now? (That was rhetorical, yes they do. My grandfather and mother both have spent their Sundays utilizing this)

churches coffers are getting empty. Gotta attend in person to get those tithes. :cheers:

churches coffers are getting empty. Gotta attend in person to get those tithes. :cheers:

My point is being lost. I'll not try to overcome the apparent bias and ignorance that pervades presently and perpetually.

Ignorant beyond measure. It's not even a diocesan requirement to attend Mass at all presently. For a time, we were proscribed by the state from attending Mass in any event.

Soon, it will be mobs blocking the entrances.

Haha, I'm sorry. I can't keep up with every man made change to how/when/why you do things to honor your vengeful God. Y'all are slow as fuck to keep up but as numbers continue to dwindle, you'll continue to move the goalposts on issues, even if it is at a snails pace. Gotta keep the coffers full.

And you've got some brass accusing me of ignorance. You're a walking talking conspiracy theory as of late.
You believe in boogeyman in the sky and among world leaders. Please, watch a couple more youtube videos and then lecture us all on how we nEeD tO dO tHe rEsEaRcH.

My point is being lost. I'll not try to overcome the apparent bias and ignorance that pervades presently and perpetually.

Nah bro, we get the point. You're just not as brilliant as you think you are.

Haha, I'm sorry. I can't keep up with every man made change to how/when/why you do things to honor your vengeful God. Y'all are slow as fuck to keep up but as numbers continue to dwindle, you'll continue to move the goalposts on issues, even if it is at a snails pace. Gotta keep the coffers full.

And you've got some brass accusing me of ignorance. You're a walking talking conspiracy theory as of late.
You believe in boogeyman in the sky and among world leaders. Please, watch a couple more youtube videos and then lecture us all on how we nEeD tO dO tHe rEsEaRcH.

You are the one who said going to Mass outdoors was preferable to burning in Hell. When there's an exemption in place. And you admitted to not knowing this.

And if you are relying on CNN, FOX, MSNBC, NPR, et al … to keep you informed, I consider this a suspension of judgement, because, primarily, it decides on what you need to know about, and why.

Last edited:
Back