Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Coronainsanity

I don't think the Catholic Church coffers are getting low, long ago the parishes near me started mailing out stacks of envelopes to make your weekly tithes, so if you went on vacation or were sick you didn't miss any salvation payments and have your eternal soul repossessed. <- pun intended

I don't think the Catholic Church coffers are getting low, long ago the parishes near me started mailing out stacks of envelopes to make your weekly tithes, so if you went on vacation or were sick you didn't miss any salvation payments and have your eternal soul repossessed. <- pun intended

I get a letter with envelopes about once a quarter. I haven't set foot in that church since my son was baptized about 17 years ago. It's funny, they don't seem to wonder how I've been or why I don't go to church, but they sure send those envelopes!

And if you are relying on CNN, FOX, MSNBC, NPR, et al ? to keep you informed, I consider this a suspension of judgement, because, primarily, it decides on what you need to know about, and why.

I don't. Anyone that has paid attention to anything I post knows that's not the case. I just also don't resort to crackpot YouTube videos and other random websites to fill in the gaps.

You are the one who said going to Mass outdoors was preferable to burning in Hell. When there's an exemption in place. And you admitted to not knowing this.

And if you are relying on CNN, FOX, MSNBC, NPR, et al ? to keep you informed, I consider this a suspension of judgement, because, primarily, it decides on what you need to know about, and why.

What does one say when you go to mass right now?

"Thank you god...appreciate the Corona and all the death. Keep up the good work!"

23 members of the Clemson football team tested positive. According to the article that I read, the majority of those that were positive were asymptomatic.

I heard on the radio over the weekend it was all of them.

Let normal healthy college kids go back to college, and fuck a bunch of random hook ups, the way normal healthy college kids are supposed to.

No one will die, and we?ll be well on our way to herd immunity.

What does one say when you go to mass right now?

"Thank you god...appreciate the Corona and all the death. Keep up the good work!"

Have I ever told the story about how I took my buddy?s mom to a Papal Mass at the Silverdome in the mid 1980s (the mom had tix from her Diocese, and my buddy didn?t want to go and asked me to take her and his aunt as a favor)?

Anyway, I ended up nailing some chick that I met there.

The Big Guy in the Sky sure rewarded me for that good deed.

There was no social distancing back then - not at the Mass, and certainly not when I banged that babe.

She?s one of the few chicks I ever scored with whose name I still remember - probably because of the fairly unique circumstance under which I met her - Donna.

I like to remember her as M?Donna cuz she was mine for that one night, also, ya know, I fucked cuz I went to see the Pope, and also Madonna was Jesus?s mother?s name, and stuff.

I don't. Anyone that has paid attention to anything I post knows that's not the case. I just also don't resort to crackpot YouTube videos and other random websites to fill in the gaps.

Who says that:

1. I did?
2. Believed all that I accessed?

I'm going directly to the people making the claims that others are reporting on to get an unfiltered viewpoint. EX: Bill Gates wants to depopulate the world. He wants to vaccinate the entire population. This is not hearsay; it's from his own mouth. You won't get that take from the MSM.

Last edited:
I'm going directly to the people making the claims that others are reporting on to get an unfiltered viewpoint. EX: Bill Gates wants to depopulate the world. He wants to vaccinate the entire population. This is not hearsay; it's from his own mouth. You won't get that take from the MSM.

You conveniently left out all of the biblical/conspiracy commentary you normally include with such claims. Was that by design?

And wanting to depopulate the world and vaccinate the world is pretty counter intuitive. You know, since vaccinations save far more lives than they take. Which is it exactly?

Who says that:

1. I did?
2. Believed all that I accessed?

Link please.

You conveniently left out all of the biblical/conspiracy commentary you normally include with such claims. Was that by design?

I have been pointing out an agenda that others are perpetrating, not one that I support, and I've shared about 2% of what I've researched. I do not subscribe to it; but I believe that others do, and they are active in applying it on you and me. It's fairly obvious to me, and it's not hidden or obfuscated.

And wanting to depopulate the world and vaccinate the world is pretty counter intuitive. You know, since vaccinations save far more lives than they take. Which is it exactly?

Look up Gates on the topic. He's on the record for wanting to slow population growth. I consider that as depopulation. And I do not assume that Gates's vaccine is necessary or will save anyone's life. Make up your own mind.

EDIT -- You don't have to dig to deeply The media accusing people of promoting … wait … they'll tell you what.

Last edited:
I have been pointing out an agenda that others are perpetrating, not one that I support, and I've shared about 2% of what I've researched. I do not subscribe to it; but I believe that others do, and they are active in applying it on you and me. It's fairly obvious to me, and it's not hidden or obfuscated.

Look up Gates on the topic. He's on the record for wanting to slow population growth. I consider that as depopulation. And I do not assume that Gates's vaccine is necessary or will save anyone's life. Make up your own mind.

Slowing population growth and depopulation are not even remotely the same thing.

I guess I'm gonna have to bow out at this point due to bias. I think slowing population growth would be phenomenal for humanity and for the planet. I guess I'm pro Gates if that's really his take.

I guess I'm gonna have to bow out at this point due to bias. I think slowing population growth would be phenomenal for humanity and for the planet. I guess I'm pro Gates if that's really his take.

Well, abortions have exceeded 1.5 billion worldwide since 1980, so what else do you think is necessary?

If Bill Gates wants fewer people on Earth, why on Earth has he worked so much on vaccines and sanitary issues that kill so many people? I think he's estimated to have save tens of millions of lives.

Even the Pope said something about us not needing to breed like rabbits.

If Bill Gates wants fewer people on Earth, why on Earth has he worked so much on vaccines and sanitary issues that kill so many people? I think he's estimated to have save tens of millions of lives.

Not to mention him and his wife being just about the biggest philanthropists on the planet, I'm really having a hard time seeing all the dark conspiracy to take over the world or whatever he's accused of.

Naturally. Tone probably got lost in translation.

I think his first language is Spanish. ?Chingar? means both ?fuck? and ?breed.? The difference is in the context.

?Now we?re married, let?s chingar and start our happy family.?

?Hey big boy, wanna come to my place and chingar??

Back