Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Coronainsanity

If Bill Gates wants fewer people on Earth, why on Earth has he worked so much on vaccines and sanitary issues that kill so many people? I think he's estimated to have save tens of millions of lives.

Bill Gates does want fewer people on Earth. This information is not buried under the huge, Volkswagen-Beetle-sized rock in my back yard. He's on the record. Gates equates less people with more O2, food, and other stuff. Gates supports birth control and abortion to help advance this.

Bill Gates does want fewer people on Earth. This information is not buried under the huge, Volkswagen-Beetle-sized rock in my back yard. He's on the record. Gates equates less people with more O2, food, and other stuff. Gates supports birth control and abortion to help advance this.
But that doesn't explain the motivation for all of his actions. If my grass is 6 inches tall and I want it mowed shorter, that doesn't mean the fertilizer I put on it is secretly poison.

Well, abortions have exceeded 1.5 billion worldwide since 1980, so what else do you think is necessary?

Better sex education and readily available birth control would be a good start for the heathens that don't practice celibacy until marriage.

A modicum of awareness for the planet and society when planning a family by the Duggers of the world couldn't hurt.

But in reality the problem is so far gone that only a major catastrophic event will fix it now. Even with population increases lessened in the last decade, you're still talking about an increase of 100+ million a year.

If ever your God was going to show up and help the Earth, the opportunity looks better with each passing day.

It's time Noah. Get the boat ready. :cheers:

Abortion I guess I can see your point on (not agree with), it's a big issue with a lot of people (but not the #1 issue) and it does have morality questions about when is a life a life....I can at least understand where you stand here.

But Birth Control? come on, only the most die-hard Catholics and I mean a small percentage, are against birth control. Birth control has no morality issues, is a responsible practice for people not ready/willing/able to have a child. This is where your argument goes off the rails, when you try to use personal religious doctrine to make your case.

Fact is, our entire worlds population is better off because of Bill Gates, if you want to vilify him for supporting PP that's cool, but to suggest he's at the head of some devious cabal intent on destroying life on the planet is pretty far out there....even for this board.

But Birth Control? come on, only the most die-hard Catholics and I mean a small percentage, are against birth control. Birth control has no morality issues, is a responsible practice for people not ready/willing/able to have a child. This is where your argument goes off the rails, when you try to use personal religious doctrine to make your case.

I think you answered your own question.

Birth control is immoral in their eyes, and the only morally responsible practice for people not ready/willing/able to have a child is abstinence.

And why would Catholic doctrine not be used to make one?s case, since it the only perspective that is true and real?

But Birth Control? come on, only the most die-hard Catholics and I mean a small percentage, are against birth control.

Surveys I've seen are in the 2-13% range. Which is more agreement than most surveys of anything political or controversial enough to motivate someone to do a survey.

Last edited:
We're playing God, and these are the consequences. He withdraws and leaves us to ourselves. He loves us as much to let us alone. Someone said recently that I thought I was brilliant. Could not be farther from the truth, in all connotations. Unfortunately, certain people with ill intentions actually think they are brilliant, and we are not.

Do you seriously think all the havoc of this year was not and is still not carefully planned? And do you think those people believe in God? Or will be in any way affected by all this mayhem?

Not to mention him and his wife being just about the biggest philanthropists on the planet, I'm really having a hard time seeing all the dark conspiracy to take over the world or whatever he's accused of.

Since he's a "philanthropist" he can't possibly be anything but good and altruistic. His worldview is flawless, because you know, he's being selfless and charitable.

no need to invoke religion when talking about abortion or even birth control. Abortion is an issue of morality that stands for anyone, religious or not. If you're against killing, you're a hypocrite if you're for abortion, plain and simple particularly if you oppose the death penalty and are pro abortion. There's a reason abortion has lost support in the US over the same years that religious affiliation has been in decline - it's because thanks to SCIENCE, people now know that they're not just "getting rid of a clump of cells" - they can see very clearly that what they're mutilating is in fact a human being.

Last edited:
Since he's a "philanthropist" he can't possibly be anything but good and altruistic. His worldview is flawless, because you know, he's being selfless and charitable.

It's not a "conspiracy" … the "plan" could not be more obvious. Gates is hiding nothing whatsoever.

Neither is the UN:

'Population policy should also recognize the role played by human beings in environmental and development concerns. There is a need to increase awareness of this issue among decision makers at all levels and to provide both better information on which to base national and international policies and a framework against which to interpret this information."

'Full integration of population concerns into national planning, policy and decision-making processes should continue. Population policies and programmes should be considered, with full recognition of women's rights.

Social Engineering 101 351 Pages of Utopia, that is now delayed to 2030.

Who are the individuals tasked with enacting this? And, guess what! The point is not to achieve these goals, but to simply hard us about in the effort, because the UN, or any global entity, will never achieve these measures!

Last edited:
It's not a "conspiracy" … the "plan" could not be more obvious. Gates is hiding nothing whatsoever.

Neither is the UN:

'Population policy should also recognize the role played by human beings in environmental and development concerns. There is a need to increase awareness of this issue among decision makers at all levels and to provide both better information on which to base national and international policies and a framework against which to interpret this information."

'Full integration of population concerns into national planning, policy and decision-making processes should continue. Population policies and programmes should be considered, with full recognition of women's rights.

Who are the individuals tasked with enacting this? And, guess what! The point is not to achieve these goals, but to simply hard us about in the effort, because the UN, or any global entity, will never achieve these measures!

these things are only not controversial if you believe what they believe. That abortion is "women's health care" and a "women's rights" issue and more broadly individual rights are subordinate to their view of societal or our collective best interests. The indignation toward the opposition rests on the idea that these ideals have been long been settled and agreed upon by the experts, whoever they may be - whoever they are we know Bill Gates, the UN and the WHO are clearly among them.

Last edited:
these things are only not controversial if you believe what they believe. That abortion is a "women's health care" and a "women's rights" issue and that individual rights are subordinate to their view of societal, collective interests. The indignation toward the opposition rests on the idea that these ideals have been long been settled and agreed upon by the experts, whoever they may be - whoever they are we know Bill Gates, the UN and the WHO are clearly among them.

I've no interest in being a pawn in their game of life.

I've no interest in being a pawn in their game of life.

So are people no longer obsessed with the Koch brothers or George Soros?

Personally I’m feeling nostalgic for the days when the Rothschilds were the sinister force of evil behind all the worlds ills.

Them and the Jew media, including Jew Hollywood.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0ZJY5I-c2c

Was just a simpler time.

Bill Gates looks like Kermit the Frog.

Just not intimidating at all.

Last edited:
Just relooking at the start of the thread and the posts from OP, man have they aged like a fine wine.

Just relooking at the start of the thread and the posts from OP, man have they aged like a fine wine.

It was originally about the cancellation of the NBA season on the NBA general board, and it quickly became political.

Post #18 is where I renamed it and moved it to the politics board.

So are people no longer obsessed with the Koch brothers or George Soros?

Personally I?m feeling nostalgic for the days when the Rothschilds were the sinister force of evil behind all the worlds ills.

Them and the Jew media, including Jew Hollywood.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0ZJY5I-c2c

Was just a simpler time.

Bill Gates looks like Kermit the Frog.

Just not intimidating at all.

You left out the Getty?s and Colonel Sanders.

Plus, when you realize Gates looks more like Constantine he?s actually a scary looking mother f?er

With cases on the rise again heard immunity before vaccine? I’d be good with that

It's not a "conspiracy" ? the "plan" could not be more obvious. Gates is hiding nothing whatsoever.

Neither is the UN:

It?s a ?plandemic?

https://youtu.be/CWz7zABB3nQ

Back