Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Coronainsanity

Well, there is also the matter of a funding bill being discussed for hospitals. Not that the state wouldn't have an interest in obtaining more share of that federal money, right?

I have no way to disprove NY's reporting. All I'm saying is that when the data is so disproportionate to the rest of the country, it starts to call question to the integrity of that data.

Nobody in New York is cooking the books on anything.

It’s just that no one there happens to have been dying of anything else lately.

the devastation and pervasiveness of this virus (at least in New York) is like nothing we've ever seen before.

Last edited:
EDIT: Just to expand a little, this president seems bent on burning political capital like there’s no tomorrow.

Right now he’s way ahead.

JUST...SHUT...UP!!!!

he does and he doesn't. There are two main camps here - those who think everything he says is the worst thing anyone can say and those who think he is perfect and love everything he says. They're the irresistible force meeting the immovable object and they're both wasting their time.

I'm in the camp that mostly doesn't take a lot of the hyperbolic crazy shit he says seriously and doesn't really care or sometimes prefers to laugh at everyone who freaks out over it. Sure, I'd prefer he be a little more Presidential and say a lot less crazy shit, but conservatives like that get eaten alive (for example, semi-conservative Mitt Romney). And Dems that say crazy shit get a pass for it. As long as he keeps pushing policies I care about, I'm just going to continue to ignore the whacky shit he says.

Last edited:
COVID-19 will make 9/11 seem like the "WIN" campaign of Jimmy Carter in regards to the way it will change the lives of us minions and we think we are powerless to stop it.

Which is why we are. I can't help but notice the "breaking" news coming from MSM that I learned weeks ago from different sources that were conducting its own investigations, from sources that are out there for everyone and are not "Bob in the Basement."

Like the death-certificate thing (#203). And that the tests are not accurate. NPR talked about this yesterday for the first time I heard it report this. It sure seemed like it was a first-time discovery. I read it weeks ago. Here's an article from FEBRUARY Wash hands before clicking

COVID-19 will make 9/11 seem like the "WIN" campaign of Jimmy Carter in regards to the way it will change the lives of us minions and we think we are powerless to stop it.

Which is why we are. I can't help but notice the "breaking" news coming from MSM that I learned weeks ago from different sources that were conducting its own investigations, from sources that are out there for everyone and are not "Bob in the Basement."

Like the death-certificate thing (#203). And that the tests are not accurate. NPR talked about this yesterday for the first time I heard it report this. It sure seemed like it was a first-time discovery. I read it weeks ago. Here's an article from FEBRUARY Wash hands before clicking

If it's not in the MSM, it's wash hands AFTER clicking.

So I've been doing it wrong? And I'm not sick? Maybe I'm doing it right.

Before? After? Who knows? You could be sick and not know it, you could have been sick and not known it. It could be that MSM skeptics have a natural immunity.

I was wondering the same thing, I'd seen him on CNN and he was obviously one of theirs. His radio show isn't on that level. It's kind of sad how they can turn off that type of partisanship like a switch. But I suppose it's hard to claim non partisan and then not take calls from the right or treat them like trash.

They used to have a show with former RNC chair Michael Steele and and liberal analyst Rick Ungar. It was by far the best political radio I've ever listened to. They reminded me of how two sides could have a decent discussion while simultaneously disagreeing with each other on most things. Refreshing stuff nowadays.

Even Chris Cuomo is sick of Chris Cuomo. It's like when Hootie got sick of Hootie and the Blowfish.

What were the circumstances the ?biker? confronted him?

Was he walking? Was he in his car?

Seems weird. Also Cuomo may by this time have been diagnosed as beyond being contagious.

Also, Jay Leno rides a motorcycle - is Cuomo sure it wasn?t Jay, just busting his chops?

Apparently it was a bicyclist - I normally associate ?biker? with a motorcyclist.

Unless there was more than one confrontation with a person on a two wheeled mode of transport that day.

You know, once the first governor and sports teams decided to close, it was a spiral of peer pressure. States all had to fall in line. I suspect it will be that way going the other direction too- once one state opens up, other states are going to feel pressure to do it too. At least we should hope so.

Did I call it or what? It's gotta be stressful carrying on that fake, toxic facade when you're on CNN/MSNBC/Fox. It can't be healthy.

You did but I?m not so sure it?s totally fake. Yeah, he said he?s sick of pandering to both sides but I think the bigger issue for him is he doesn?t want to have to put up with being disrespected - the dude is almost 50 and he is complaining the he doesn?t like his job because he can?t fight people who say mean things to him. He?s just an immature, entitled douchebag.

What were the circumstances the ?biker? confronted him?

Was he walking? Was he in his car?

Seems weird. Also Cuomo may by this time have been diagnosed as beyond being contagious.

Also, Jay Leno rides a motorcycle - is Cuomo sure it wasn?t Jay, just busting his chops?

I think it?s an entirely made up story. Plus, doesn?t Leno just collect bikes? thought he quit riding them because he was in a bad accident way back.

Apparently it was a bicyclist - I normally associate “biker” with a motorcyclist.

Unless there was more than one confrontation with a person on a two wheeled mode of transport that day.

Yes, a bicycle rider is a cyclist - the one in this case is apparently a 65 year old fat guy, and he wasn't calling him Fredo or insulting him, he was calling him out for not following his own pontificating advice and self quarantining with a known Covid infection. But "biker" makes people think it was a big Hell’s Angels type guy (a real 1%er) that he was ready to mix it up with - if he wasn’t a public figure.

Last edited:
Apparently it was a bicyclist - I normally associate ?biker? with a motorcyclist.

Once the fever subsided and he realized he can?t make millions in the real world and his brother probably told him to grow up and quit acting like a douchebag tough guy, he quickly realized he had to save his job.

Back