Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Culture Thread: Libtards and Republitards are Killing the US

Cool.

I never heard of her.

I do hope she comments about the attack on La Cienega though.

Come on, man.

Do you honestly think she wouldn't condemn mindless street violence like that in the video, or have you also become a Republitard troll like spartanmack?

the Palestinians cannot live freely there.

And when did you become pro-gay rights by the way? are you going to add a rainbow flag to your profile?

gay marriage is illegal in Israel, FWIW, so I guess they aren't that tolerant...

yes they can and they do live freely in Israel. Israel walled off Gaza and created the checkpoints because Gaza is the source of a lot of terrorist activity in Israel. If Hamas wasn't launching terror attacks against Israel from Gaza, there would be no issue. That's just basic common sense to anyone who isn't a terrorist apologist liar, like your heroes Bernie Sanders, AOC and Rashida Tlaib.

I've always and ever been for equal rights for all, special rights for none. Marriage is a religious institution, governments shouldn't be in the business of caring or deciding who marries whom. But since you brought it up, who do you think is more tolerant of gay people? The democratic country that doesn't allow gay marriage or the theocratic dictatorships where people blindfold gays and throw them off rooftops? Do you think those tolerant countries have legalized gay marriage? Or maybe you prefer countries like super-tolerant and progressive Iran where they force gay people to undergo gender reassignment surgery or be executed. It's roughly the same as Israel not recognizing gay marriage, right? Thanks for that exercise in moral equivalence - it's good to be reminded where you stand and that your hypocrisy is virtually limitless.

Last edited:
I have been calling through old posts looking for ones where we discussed domestic Islamo terrorism.

I didn?t find the one I was looking for, but since the subject of Islamo terrorism has been broached here, this thread is just as good as any.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9DuVNNfOsYs

Now that Ms. Wilder has been fired for by the Associated Press for posting her opinions on the positive aspects of Islamo terrorism already anyways, she might as well go ahead and weigh in on the positive aspects of this.

So they busted one guy who allegedly was one of the attackers.

So assuming they got the right guy, that?s a good thing.

And it it?s the case, hopefully he?ll roll on his associates.

Last edited:
yes they can and they do live freely in Israel. Israel walled off Gaza and created the checkpoints ...

So they live freely in their walled off compound that the need permits and permission from Israel to travel from?

If you can keep those conflicting thoughts in your head, I don't know what else to say here. You're just an absolute fuckin' genius, that's all.

If Emily Wilder sees they caught the guy she'll probably be pretty bummed.

f9be1d2cafa825f947b450afc7a10962--mexican-humor-mexican-moms.jpg

So they live freely in their walled off compound that the need permits and permission from Israel to travel from?

If you can keep those conflicting thoughts in your head, I don't know what else to say here. You're just an absolute fuckin' genius, that's all.

shocking that you can still prove yourself to be more ignorant with each new post. Gaza and the West Bank are not part of Israel and the reason there is a barrier separating much of these territories from Israel is because of all the terrorist attacks against Israel that were/are launched from there. Since constructing those walls, suicide bomb and other terrorist attacks in Israel by Palestinians are down by 90%. Arabs who live in Israel who don't try to kill innocent civilians through terrorist attacks aimed at wiping Jews and Israel off the face of the earth enjoy all the same rights that all other Israeli citizens enjoy.

Last edited:
"Portland has seen a 2,000% increase in homicides since they defended police"

Let me know when it reaches 2,000,000%, then it will finally be safe and can be looked upon as a "success story"! Until then, is there a GoFundMe for supplying them more weapons with which they can kill each other? If not, someone should start one ASAP!
yeah, that looks like a real article and all. someone wrote it, right?

It says Brandon Smith.

I don?t know who that is.

I think Trump said he didn?t know much about Alt - only that they liked him.

Isn?t Alt kinda the opposite of Antifa?

It says Brandon Smith.

I don?t know who that is.

I think Trump said he didn?t know much about Alt - only that they liked him.

Isn?t Alt kinda the opposite of Antifa?

the opposite of being anti-fascist is fascist.

Fascism means: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

I don't care if the article is legit, I was merely commenting that all those fucktards in Portland can kill each other and I will support their actions 100%.

Back