Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Lions - Team Notes

http://lionswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/31/is-matthew-stafford-a-top-3-qb/
Is Matthew Stafford a top-3 QB?
LionsWire

Chris Simms calls Matthew Stafford a top-3 quarterback.
The former NFL quarterback is drinking the Lions Kool-Aid.
Former NFL quarterback and current contributor at Bleacher Report Chris Simms is fully drunk on Detroit Lions Kool-Aid. Last week, he penned an article that referred to the Lions as Super Bowl contenders. This week, he’s going all-in on Matthew Stafford.
During PFT Live, C Simms QB argued that Matt Stafford is No. 3 QB in NFL behind Rodgers/Brady. Who do you put at No. 3?
Calling Stafford the No. 3 quarterback is pretty bold, even for Lions fans. For what it’s worth, a totally unbiased current NFL quarterback seems to agree:

Last edited:
https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017...s-preview-pro-football-focus-brett-whitefield
PrideOfDetroitLions Blog PODcast: Previewing the 2017 Lions with Pro Football Focus?s Brett Whitefield. 70 minutes.
Brett joins us to tell us why PFF hates the Lions.

This week on the PODcast
Jeremy mans the battlestations, leaving Ryan and myself to steer the ship.

Someone said ?Lions? and ?Super Bowl? in the same sentence and it?s set off the annual media circlejerk, so we talk about it.

Ryan and I pine for football and talk about coping mechanisms.

Brett Whitefield joins us and gives the PFF outlook on the Detroit Lions season.

We talk with Brett about PFF?s evolving role in the landscape of the NFL broadcast commentary and media worlds.
We also make him tell us why PFF hates the Lions. Very surprising reveal.
Another review insults me.
Rick & Morty

Back