Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Tigers Team Notes Over 3 Million Views!!! Thankyou!

Detroit Tigers Team Notes

That should cover it for now.
One other enjoyable aspect of posting all the Tigers news I can find here, is unlike espn, there are no filters to block out baseball sites that have the word blogspot, hardballtimes, isportsweb, hardballtalk, and most important is for players links from places like baseball reference and fangraphs that have the letter pos in the link which espn also blocks out due to the letters are used to describe people like, well like jz. lol.

Taking a break.

Whew. You did well. Thanks for all the work. Looking forward to all the daily info. Thanks again.

Sounds as if Tigers Dombrowski was confident about extension:
"I've always thought things would work out," he said.
Dombrowski on accountability added by lame duck status: "I think you

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Whew. You did well. Thanks for all the work. Looking forward to all the daily info. Thanks again.

Thanks Mitch.
7 hours later, 2 cigars, 2 food breaks, 2 whiz breaks, lol.
I think we're all set.
Relax now, and check on the minors and other sections of the forum later.

lol THIS is why i wanted KC! Amazing! Great job!

busey_clapping.gif

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]lol THIS is why i wanted KC! Amazing! Great job!

busey_clapping.gif

Thankyou monster, Wish I knew how do do those moving pics.
and thanks Russell.

I did it, Success, learned something new,
Thanks Monster

lol did you click it twice? because the img parts are still there. Also, when you copy the image location...if you put that in your avatar URL...you'll have your avatar.

wait, i see what you did. You have to put the address in between the ] and the other [ otherwise it doesn't post correctly.

index.cgi

that's what it should look like on here.

Back