Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draft Thread 2020

I'd have to check which part of the vicious cycle that falls under but I think it's "bitch, moan, and continue to watch".

i dunno....it could be "lose your shit, throw things at the tv and run into a wall repeatedly" status.

I think we land chase young even at 3. Washington goes OT at 2. Giants win vs wash this weekend and we're in a good spot.

This is my wishing scenario , if it happened this way i'd personally give Trent Williams a reach around lol ....then sign him , imagine if we could pull that off tho ??

Does it really either matter anymore. He'll probably be injury prone or inconsistent like Ansah. Either way we won't be winning any playoff games.

Last edited:
Okudah is great corner. If we miss out on Chase Young i think he'll definitely be in the mix...especially if the plan is to move Slay.

Rookie corners rarely make much of a difference....more often than not they typically struggle mightily.

If were drafting at 5 like Mcshay has us in his mock id expect Okudah, an OT, reach for a DE like epenesa or Yetur Gross-Matos. Ideally they would trade down and be in a good position to do so with some QBs on the board.

Big day for lions draft position.
Mia vs cin
Nyg vs was
Jax vs atl

Going real well so far.

Miami up 14-3
Giants up 21-14
Atlanta up 14-0

Actually, Arizona vs. Seattle is more important . Not sure Arizona has much of a shot but who knows!

Last edited:
Going real well so far.

Miami up 14-3
Giants up 21-14
Atlanta up 14-0

Actually, Arizona vs. Seattle is more important . Not sure Arizona has much of a shot but who knows!

Last sec FG Attmept by giants issss................not a FG but a hail mary annnnnnddd.........another timeout andddddddd...............

CIN comes back with a last second TD. 2 pt conversion try to tie and go to OT lmao. No wonder why all of these teams sucks. 2 TDs in last 29 seconds.

Back