Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

The report is said to be over 500 pages, think about that. When the entire chain of events that followed was based on a lie.

It's been said for a long time now, this can never be allowed to happen to another president again. This is about more than just Trump.

And now for the rest of the story
The full context

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open. What is done in the dark will come to light.

Last edited:
Fiona Hills accent makes her seem quite a bit more attractive than she actually is.

Edit: I know there should be an apostrophe in hills but I?m voice recognition texting, hands-free while I drive.

Last edited:

?I do not discuss conversations with my client. You can assume that I talk to him early and often and have a very very good relationship with him,? Giuliani said of Trump.

?And all of these comments ? which are totally insulting ? I?ve seen things written like, ?he?s gonna throw me under the bus.? When they say that, I say, ?he isn?t, but I have insurance.??

Donald Trump disliked that.

saw this on Twitter today - apparently Roger Stone identified Fiona Hill as a George Soros plant in 2017. I dont watch InfoWars and all i know about Roger Stone is what ive seen here, of which I have read very little (sorry mud, but a lot of your posts on this subject are too long - for all i know you may have posted this video 2 years ago). anyway this kinda makes me wonder if Mud is right and maybe there is a reason Stone had to be taken down - again I dont know enough to say the takedown wasnt legit so im not saying that but this does make you wonder...

https://mobile.twitter.com/PolishPa...37433856?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email

Last edited:
saw this on Twitter today - apparently Roger Stone identified Fiona Hill as a George Soros plant in 2017. I dont watch InfoWars and all i know about Roger Stone is what ive seen here, of which I have read very little (sorry mud, but a lot of your posts on this subject are too long - for all i know you may have posted this video 2 years ago). anyway this kinda makes me wonder if Mud is right and maybe there is a reason Stone had to be taken down - again I dont know enough to say the takedown wasnt legit so im not saying that but this does make you wonder...

https://mobile.twitter.com/PolishPa...37433856?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email

All of trumps allies are slowly being taken down for process crime and whatever they can dig up from 30 years ago pre trump, now they are going after Rudy, America?s 911 mayor. I?m afraid the deep state is winning, Barr and Horowitz are going to white wash it all for Hillary and the criminal dem gang, while only prosecuting unknown lower level scapegoats, they are saving infowars for last as the grand wall mount, they despise them above all others, after their successful coup, America will fall under chicom authoritarian like rule under the tyrannical left.

I DO HOPE I?M WRONG!

Last edited:
now they are going after Rudy, America?s 911 mayor

WTF?

America's 911 mayor? I'm pretty sure he was only the mayor of New York City, on and after 9/11, he doesn't get special powers because he was in the right place, at the wrong time.

It's also hilarious how you complain how unfair it is that the country is going to be ruined by the people you like going to prison for actual crimes, and the deep state is behind it all.

I think the coffee Alex Jones has been selling you has some psychotropic chemicals in it, probably contrail reside.

I genuinely forget how bat-shit crazy you are at times.

WTF?

America's 911 mayor? I'm pretty sure he was only the mayor of New York City, on and after 9/11, he doesn't get special powers because he was in the right place, at the wrong time.

It's also hilarious how you complain how unfair it is that the country is going to be ruined by the people you like going to prison for actual crimes, and the deep state is behind it all.

I think the coffee Alex Jones has been selling you has some psychotropic chemicals in it, probably contrail reside.

Thank you i consider that a compliment

All these “powerful” people so concerned with controlling worldly matters. It’s not possible; it’s a 24-7-365 job that is not sustainable. A casual perusal of history proves this. Anyone who tries to climb this slippery, vertical wall is doing so on the backs of others and they are all truly “off the rails.”

I’ll walk the narrow path, and I invite all of you to join me.

WTF?

The crimes these people are going to prison for are laughable compared to what people like Clinton, Lerner, Strzok, Steele, Biden and Clinton have gotten away with. People are going to prison for the crime of shedding light on crime and corruption. Julian Assange is rotting in solitary confinement for the crime of revealing Hillary Clinton's treason.

The crimes these people are going to prison for are laughable compared to what people like Clinton, Lerner, Strzok, Steele, Biden and Clinton have gotten away with. People are going to prison for the crime of shedding light on crime and corruption. Julian Assange is rotting in solitary confinement for the crime of revealing Hillary Clinton's treason.

Their biggest crime was supporting and helping trump win over the entitled queen.

Again, nice deflection.

A crime is a crime, it doesn't matter if it's laughable compared to someone else's crimes. The AG works for Trump, if he wants those people you mentioned to pay for their crimes all he has to do is tell Barr to get the ball rolling.

The similarities between is far left and far right when it comes to playing the victim all the time is shocking.

Again, nice deflection.

A crime is a crime, it doesn't matter if it's laughable compared to someone else's crimes. The AG works for Trump, if he wants those people you mentioned to pay for their crimes all he has to do is tell Barr to get the ball rolling.

The similarities between is far left and far right when it comes to playing the victim all the time is shocking.

it's not a deflection, it's highlighting a double standard, using a real world example.

And no, a crime is not a crime - there are different types and severity of crime and different punishments for them. but that's not the point, the point is there is a different standard of justice that heavily favors the powerful left.

Also, it's not as simple as just having barr prosecute. For example, in the Hillary Clinton case, she was shown to have broken the law and compromised national security multiple times, but her friends decided not to prosecute her. Nobody even bothered to investigate the influence peddling of her family and their foundation. She commits these crimes and instead of going after her, a bigger case is made about how her crimes were discovered and brought to light. Joe Biden publicly brags about holding back aid to Ukraine to get a prosecutor fired for investigating corruption at a company that is paying his incompetent crackhead son $600k/yr and the Dems instead investigate Trump based on hearsay.

The idea that it's the same for both sides is just nonsense plain and simple.

Last edited:
I would be surprised and disappointed if Flynn isn't pardoned by years end.

A federal judge has delayed Gen. Michael Flynn?s sentencing until after the Inspector General?s FISA report is released on December 9th.

Judge Emmet Sullivan granted the Department of Justice and Flynn?s lawyers? request for a delay on Wednesday until after the Inspector General Michael Horowitz releases an in-depth report on FBI surveillance of Trump associates in 2016.

?The parties expect that the report of this investigation will examine topics related to several matters raised by the defendant,? they wrote in the joint filing.

This comes after Flynn?s lawyer Sidney Powell filed a motion last month that the FBI set up Flynn with a political ambush by altering 302 reports and selectively leaking.

Powell revealed that former FBI lawyer Lisa Page had edited Flynn?s 302 report, then lied to the DOJ about the edits.

She also said earlier this month that ?we will seek to move to dismiss for egregious government conduct. I?m sure the evidence is going to support that. Frankly, we probably have enough already.?

Flynn, who served as President Trump?s first National Security Adviser, pleaded guilty in 2017 to lying to FBI agents about his 2016 conversations with then-Russian ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak.

Last edited:
As predicted they go after pence also as their ultimate goal has always been to get them both out so Nancy can put the queen in...

Dec 9th is 7 days away

Last edited:
Back