Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 - Lions @ Bucs Thread

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":ay6p50c3]No Kordell Stewart!!!

don't ever say that fucking name on my board again![/quote:ay6p50c3] No one ever say Evan Turner either.. I fucking hated that..

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
smitdog67 said:
Linehan C-

Linehan called one hell of a game, you sir are an idiot.

For the first 2.5 quarters I agree but his conservative play calling almost came back to bite us

smitdog67 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

Linehan called one hell of a game, you sir are an idiot.

For the first 2.5 quarters I agree but his conservative play calling almost came back to bite us

How so... lol Ever played or watched the game before? Maybe you don't have a grasp on the concept...

mhughes0021 said:
40 yds passing in second half kinda sucked...

With the you can always find something to improve takeaway Linehan please don't get all conservative put em away next time!

So when was the last time they won the opener? it has to be many years.

.....heath evans tweeted...

Congrats to all the Lions fans & @jvmcardle! U won our bet! I'm now following! Stafford & the boys proved me wrong for the day!

mcnabb intercepted on first play
laugh.png

johnny2x2x said:
Our O line dominated that game!

Damn right.. Backus, Sims, and Dom played very well. Peterman and Gosder are both morons just because of the 2 penalties. Great job overall. I think Mayhew knows what the fuck he's doing.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]].....heath evans tweeted...

Congrats to all the Lions fans & @jvmcardle! U won our bet! I'm now following! Stafford & the boys proved me wrong for the day!

At least he manned up and took it. He's still a fucktard though.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
smitdog67 said:

How so... lol Ever played or watched the game before? Maybe you don't have a grasp on the concept...

I don't know if you're trolling or not but we totally shut down on offense after Calvin scored, I understand about clock control and TOP but we need to be more aggressive. We dominated that game and it still came down to the wire.

TigerMud said:
mhughes0021 said:
40 yds passing in second half kinda sucked...

With the you can always find something to improve takeaway Linehan please don't get all conservative put em away next time!

So when was the last time they won the opener? it has to be many years.

2007 they beat Oakland in Oakland. 36-21.

Guys, we are undefeated, and 9-0 the last 9 times we put the team on a football field LMAO

smitdog67 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

I don't know if you're trolling or not but we totally shut down on offense after Calvin scored, I understand about clock control and TOP but we need to be more aggressive. We dominated that game and it still came down to the wire.

Not trolling, just correct on the basics of clock management.

Back