Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Chris Myers is a fucking dumbass. The offense beat themselves

Drew Stanton 2 TD's.
Matt # 1 pick Stafford 0 TD's.

Matt and Joe better fucking get on the same damn page.

I'm not even a Lions fan, but they are getting fucked over hard right now, just disgraceful

they gave him an extra half yard. this is bullshit. i just watched the replay three times. horse shit, bull shit, dog shit. fuck you refs!

The refs have done everything to screw us today. I don't like blaming the refs but it's a blatant screwing

Defense held this shithole team to 14 points and we cant fucking win...

I don't normally bitch about the refs, but they are fucking us especially hard today. Bad spots, phantom penalties, questionable reviews. Ugh!

Bullshit spot AGAIN. This ref crew better never do another Lions game. Fuck them

Terrible terrible offense, They should have never gone away from Tate, Lombardi needs better game plans and stafford needs to be better

Seriously, we got hosed. Of all the punts kept out of the endzone by a coverage guy, have you ever seen one spotted at the 1 when the guy threw it out to the 5? Why not throw it to the thirty then?

Back