Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Get off you Ipad Stafford

you realize they use those on the sidelines now, right? Think of them as those overhead pictures that quarterbacks used to look at. also, i think the playbooks are loaded in them.

That's what happens when you try and wait till the end of every fucking game to make something happen. A team is gonna play to win and not give you a goddamn shot sooner or later.

This game was as frustrating as it gets

Terrible start to put me in a bad mood. Check

Awful......truly embarrassing officiating. Check

Again, the league needs to look into how bad the refs have been tonight. Check

Terrible offense. Check

Stafford not making his reads. Check

you realize they use those on the sidelines now, right? Think of them as those overhead pictures that quarterbacks used to look at. also, i think the playbooks are loaded in them.

Yep. The way he plays ball leads me to believe that he isn't actually paying attention to what's actually on them.

A road loss. I won't lose sleep over it. I'm just really disappointed in the offense. The defense played well enough for us to win. It started ugly, but they tightened up.

Defense I thought was stellar from the 2nd Quarter on. Too bad the offense didn't show up, but then again that is definitely due to Arizona's Defense which was pretty damn good too.

If Matt was good enough he would call out of some of the shitty Lombardi play calls.

This game was there to be taken and we let Shity Drew mother fuckiin Stanton beat us..

Yeah they are, the team in the booth can even send info to them. Like infographs and trends.

Refereeing needs to be investigated over this bullshit game. Absolutely fucking brutal officiating.....the worst I have ever seen.

Best wr in the league. #1 pick in Stafford. #10 pick in Ebron. Best wr picked up in free agency and we get 6 points.

A road loss. I won't lose sleep over it. I'm just really disappointed in the offense. The defense played well enough for us to win. It started ugly, but they tightened up.

I don't know chief. Stafford has two more than capable receivers and couldn't do anything whatsoever. I hope like hell they turn this offensive piss stain around

Back