Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

It was run game, bullshit penalties, bad spot, sack, pressure, drops. Stafford did his job again.

164 total passing yards...passing 5-15 on third downs.. try again not even close..
Stanton out played him 2 td passes to a big fat
ZERO!!!!!
A true leader would go to Joe and tell him his shit is not working ..
Brady or Manning would not put up with this..

Last edited:
Aside from LKP, anyone who tries to defend Stafford and this offense for the next week is fucking clueless.

Can't lose this game when the defense only allows 14 points...

Can't give the defense much credit either. They put us in an immediate hole, and allowed Drew Stanton to throw for 300 yards, and allowed him to convert several 3rd and long

if we got beat and played good and lost it would be different but the offense after another week together was putrid... Game plan, execution, ect... defense played decent after one in spots... to many third downs but 14 points... Joe matt and the offensive fault..

Can't give the defense much credit either. They put us in an immediate hole, and allowed Drew Stanton to throw for 300 yards, and allowed him to convert several 3rd and long

yes they did not answer the bell till to late...

Tate is gonna turn into an angry dude if there are too many losses like that, and I wouldn't blame him ONE BIT. Why the fuck does Stafford force the ball so much. Everyone benefits from the attention that Calvin receives and Stafford acts like he's the only one that doesn't get it. And I pray we don't have another Linehan for an offensive coordinator.

Whole week of listening to freaking how great the packers are and how poor our offense is after 10 weeks...

Whole week of listening to freaking how great the packers are and how poor our offense is after 10 weeks...

The Packers are going to be considered the top team in the nation by the media after this win.

Tate is gonna turn into an angry dude if there are too many losses like that, and I wouldn't blame him ONE BIT. Why the fuck does Stafford force the ball so much. Everyone benefits from the attention that Calvin receives and Stafford acts like he's the only one that doesn't get it. And I pray we don't have another Linehan for an offensive coordinator.

Lombardi《Linehan

The Packers are going to be considered the top team in the nation by the media after this win.

They've earned it I'm afraid, far better offense they just annihilated a good 7-2 team and while we still have the tie breaker over them we still gotta play em yet in GB...I'm complelty stupidifed how bad our offense is, never would have thought it would have been this horrible

Last edited:
Back