Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

It was going to be tough to go into Arizona and win. They are not 9-1 for nothing. That is damn good team that beat Detroit.

I wanted this game badly. I understand that the Cardinals have a very good team, but the the Lions NEED to win a big time game like this at some point. Every time they get a chance they fall on their faces. Now the talk is just going to be "same old Lions" all week.

Very disappointing. I would have gladly accepted only giving up 14 points on defense before the game started. The refs were not great, but we did not play well enough to win at all on offense.

Packers keep improving on offense we keep regressing.. It is so frustrating..

Our offense has been pathetic all year. Lombardi needs to go, and we need to draft some damn O-line help this offseason.

No way does this team beat the Patriots next week. Brady will tear this D up.

Calvin targeted 12 times

Tate 2

That's fking horstshit matt. Get back to using the best yac man in the game dummy

Refs cost us this game. FGs Buffalo. We are 9-1

Bullshit... Lions offense is putrid... Matt is the leader.. You can blame Lombardi for his shity play calls but Stafford was beyond subpar today.. He was out performed by shitty Drew
Stanton.

Last edited:
Bullshit... Lions offense is putrid... Matt is the leader.. You can blame Lombardi for his shity play calls but Stafford was beyond subpar today.. He was out performed by shitty Drew
Stanton.

It was run game, bullshit penalties, bad spot, sack, pressure, drops. Stafford did his job again.

Last edited:
Calvin targeted 12 times

Tate 2

That's fking horstshit matt. Get back to using the best yac man in the game dummy

TAte was open in the middle of the field a couple times, poor play calling, everyone knows Stafford can't see people open in the middle.

Back