Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Deflect, deflect.

Was there not sudden regressions at a lot of positions after he took over? He's so fucking predictable and slowwwwwwww. It's a fucking joke that a third down seems impossible anymore. We don't even try jump balls in the red zone the few times we get there. This guy is a fucking joke.

I could care less if we ran the ball with Bell decently ...
Some of his running plays are so damn predictable and just easy to defend and the two running plays after the INT at the 19 were beyond Putrid play calls. Not one damn pass in the end zone is just awful play calling...Especially there in that situation..

I'm not a ref conspiracy theorist but some of those calls were atrocious today. I have to watch games at the bar since I'm out of state and even everyone else at the bar (who has no rooting interest in the game) was dumbfounded by some of those calls.

Last edited:
I could care less if we ran the ball with Bell decently ...
Some of his running plays are so damn predictable and just easy to defend and the two running plays after the INT at the 19 were beyond Putrid play calls. Not one damn pass in the end zone is just awful play calling...Especially there in that situation..

We threw for a first down. The refs decided to have a terrible spot and challenge review

I don't understand LKPs logic. Yes, the Lions got some bad breaks during the game, but why on earth would you think they "won"? They didn't move the ball well all day long, Arizona did, so they win, and deserved to win. Our offense couldn't even score a touchdown against them. Well deserved loss in my opinion. One that should light a fire under the players and the coaching staff. This pathetic style of play has been enough to win alot of our games this year, but it won't be good enough to beat good teams down the stretch or in the playoffs. These guys need to get to work.

Last edited:
I don't understand LKPs logic. Yes, the Lions got some bad breaks during the game, but why on earth would you think they "won"? They didn't move the ball well all day long, Arizona did, so they win, and deserved to win. Our offense couldn't even score a touchdown against them. Well deserved loss in my opinion. One that should light a fire under the players and the coaching staff. This pathetic style of play has been enough to win alot of our games this year, but it won't be good enough to beat good teams down the stretch or in the playoffs. These guys need to get to work.

LKP logic is 100% Lion homerism. Remember...this team is holeless & Stafford is an Elite QB

LKP logic is 100% Lion homerism. Remember...this team is holeless & Stafford is an Elite QB

To be honest you guys are no different than him...you just don't recognize it. If we would have won today you would have dismissed it that we won because they didn't have their starting QB. As much as he is positive about the team, you guys shit on it constantly. I'm really dumbfounded that you don't see it.

As a betting man, I'd take the Pack to win the division.

I can't say that. This is our year, just a hiccup. GB is hot right now, but I don't think they can keep it up. I think they'll get trounced by the Pats in a few weeks, and I'm calling it right now, lose to the Vikings next week. Xavier Rhodes will hold his own against Nelson, just like Detroit's corners did. Trap game or whatever you want to call it, we will still be tied with the packers or be in the lead again after next week.

Cards got all the breaks. Sims spot, Ebron spot, Ebron OPI, Ross return. That completely changes this game.

Cards have a good defense and we ran well on them. Sky is not falling for this offense.

Cards got all the breaks. Sims spot, Ebron spot, Ebron OPI, Ross return. That completely changes this game.

Cards have a good defense and we ran well on them. Sky is not falling for this offense.

Cards defense doesn't allow tds, yards don't mean shit if you can't get touchdowns.

To be honest you guys are no different than him...you just don't recognize it. If we would have won today you would have dismissed it that we won because they didn't have their starting QB. As much as he is positive about the team, you guys shit on it constantly. I'm really dumbfounded that you don't see it.

Didn't you just have a post on here how the o coordinator is dog shit?

Back