Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Huh? So you're stance is it was not humanly possible to throw the ball anymore to Stafford's right then he did?

I don't think you are watching the correct play.

Based on the pressure and Calvins speed. He would have to throw it out of bounds to "lead" Calvin. So he threw a jump ball to the hash mark. A ball that should have been caught.

Last edited:
Huh? So you're stance is it was not humanly possible to throw the ball anymore to Stafford's right then he did?

I don't think you are watching the correct play.

yes...there was some kind of gravitational force field to the right...no human being could have thrown a ball any more to the right!

Impossible to lead him. Calvin should know play breakdown is jump ball time too.

Based on the pressure and Calvins speed. He would have to throw it out of bounds to "lead" Calvin. So he threw a jump ball to the hash mark. A ball that should have been caught.

Jump ball? How in the world was that a jump ball?

Impossible to lead him. Calvin should know play breakdown is jump ball time too.

no room to the right?

Jump Ball?

Drop?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 16
yes...there was some kind of gravitational force field to the right...no human being could have thrown a ball any more to the right!

Lkp is right. In order to lead a wr you need either the infinity gauntlet or you have to be hulk. Currently the collector has the ether and the tesseract is locked up in asgard.....so hes right...there is currently no way to lead a wr right of the hash.

Honestly this is getting ridiculous. I don't know how much more obvious it can be that LKP is just trolling people and getting away with it. He will defend Stafford no matter what, even if he contradicts himself because that's how he gets people riled up. He is not having genuine debates, and just about every thread becomes consumed with his nonsense. He's making it hard for the rest of us to have actual football discussions here.

Honestly this is getting ridiculous. I don't know how much more obvious it can be that LKP is just trolling people and getting away with it. He will defend Stafford no matter what, even if he contradicts himself because that's how he gets people riled up. He is not having genuine debates, and just about every thread becomes consumed with his nonsense. He's making it hard for the rest of us to have actual football discussions here.

Of course he is but until he stops we got to keep at it..until one day...? One day he'd be right and we'll win a SB, I hope. They we can become friends.

Pretty sure he is a Bears or Packers fan that just gets off on having Lions fans talk shit on their own team

Of course he is but until he stops we got to keep at it..until one day...? One day he'd be right and we'll win a SB, I hope. They we can become friends.

Keep at what? Debating with LKP is to take part in a farce. Why would anyone want to keep doing that? In my opinion he should be ignored altogether.

Keep at what? Debating with LKP is to take part in a farce. Why would anyone want to keep doing that? In my opinion he should be ignored altogether.

Its either this, or listen to people bitch about Refs and play calling.

Lkp is right. In order to lead a wr you need either the infinity gauntlet or you have to be hulk. Currently the collector has the ether and the tesseract is locked up in asgard.....so hes right...there is currently no way to lead a wr right of the hash.

This...

So is Ebron on pace for his 80 catch, 800 yard season?

Your math is a bit off.

22 catches and and 200 yards. Not bad for a top 10 pick! Of course there are 24 rookies with more yards than the "Matchup Nightmare"

Who thinks it is a good idea to take a TE in the top 10?

Your math is a bit off.

22 catches and and 200 yards. Not bad for a top 10 pick! Of course there are 24 rookies with more yards than the "Matchup Nightmare"

Who thinks it is a good idea to take a TE in the top 10?

well maybe he blocks really well.....wait....
well maybe he doesn't get injured much and is reliable...wait....
well maybe him and staff have good chemistry....wait....
well maybe our ocord is utilizing an offense that really accentuates the play of the TE....wait...
well maybe it will help our run game to have an extra TE on the field....wait...
well maybe he stretches the field...hmm...less than 10 ypc....wait...

oh fuck....I give up....why the fuck would you pick a TE in the top 10?

Last edited:
Back