Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

He can not face reality. Lions suck and he will excuse them until the end and he said he wouldn't. Liar.lair. pants on fire

Every win was earned. We beat the Bills for sure. Cards we got screwed by the refs. Panthers only legit loss. They started hot. Unlucky we didn't play them later in the season.

So starting hot is 2-2 with one coming against the bucs is hot? You're troll skills are seriously declining. At least before you would skew stats of cherry pick ones that almost made sense. Now you're not even trying. Put back in some effort to trolling, not even fun to prove you wrong anymore.

I'm not kidding. We are not lucky. Earned 7 wins. Should have 9.

Yes you are kidding. I see right through your act and I don't buy your BS at all. It's not hard considering you admitted in August that you were screwing around.

Crushing other teams is what the Packers and Patriots have been doing to teams. Not squeaking out a win in the final minutes.

Who gives a fuck about "crushing" teams? Why are some people so fixated on this? It doesn't mean piss until you're holding the Lombardi trophy over your fucking head.

Last edited:
LKP was the one talking about crushing teams, I was merely giving examples.

Who gives a fuck about "crushing" teams? Why are some people so fixated on this? It doesn't mean piss until you're holding the Lombardi trophy over your fucking head.

I'm actually with you on this. Too much parody in the NFL for that argument to be valid. Any given Sunday. A win is a win, a loss is a loss.

And I still haven't sold those gd Stanton cards yet, he had a carrer day tore up the #1 defense up and down the field - interceptions that the lions couldn't capitlize on but still if I can't sell em now I never will! C'mon Arizona slappies buy the drew! Lol

Sigh, yeah that really stings having Drew Stanton out play matt stafford...geeesssss Lombardi it was the 30th ranked pass defense before Sunday and ya got bitch slapped, on the humanity, it all just burns my ass

Last edited:
You ain't seen nothing yet, another major collapse in store... lol, typical Lions.

You ain't seen nothing yet, another major collapse in store... lol, typical Lions.

Yeah why do I get the feeling the lions and the packers will,have the same record going into the last game of the year at GB winner takes division and the 3 seed, loser gets the 6th seed, lions lose have to turn around and play GB again same place and lose again...it will be kinda like 1993 all over again only worse or was that 94 or 95 maybe it was 92 ahh hell it all runs togeather

Last edited:
And I still haven't sold those gd Stanton cards yet, he had a carrer day tore up the #1 defense up and down the field - interceptions that the lions couldn't capitlize on but still if I can't sell em now I never will! C'mon Arizona slappies buy the drew! Lol

Sigh, yeah that really stings having Drew Stanton out play matt stafford...geeesssss Lombardi it was the 30th ranked pass defense before Sunday and ya got bitch slapped, on the humanity, it all just burns my ass

I have like 15 to 30 different Stanton cards listed and only have one bid right now lol
Seattle is going to crush AZ and Stanton next week..
Just like Orton after the Lions DS will fall to earth hard..

I have like 15 to 30 different Stanton cards listed and only have one bid right now lol
Seattle is going to crush AZ and Stanton next week..
Just like Orton after the Lions DS will fall to earth hard..

Oh you know it! We all know that was drews peak right there! Back to earth they shall return now that they are all so confidant after beating the hapless lions offense

Last edited:
Yeah why do I get the feeling the lions and the packers will,have the same record going into the last game of the year at GB winner takes division and the 3 seed, loser gets the 6th seed, lions lose have to turn around and play GB again same place and lose again...it will be kinda like 1993 all over again only worse or was that 94 or 95 maybe it was 92 ahh hell it all runs togeather
Don't worry...Not gonna happen. Lions will not be tied with them.

Even at one game back, the Lions could win that game and win division based on head to head.

yes...that is possible...but I don't see Matt Stafford going into GB on 12/28 and leading that team to victory.

Haha. Yeah, we haven't won in GB since forever but this is the year? We better have a 1 game lead and hope we have the 2nd tiebreaker.

Yup All-time the Lions are 66-94-6 which includes this years game and playoff games... But we have won two in a row verses GB for the first time 1998 and 1999.. same way.. a home game late in the season and a home game in Detroit for the first meeting the next year..

I think if I am looking right last win in GB was 1991.. 21-17

http://www.shrpsports.com/nfl/result.php

our best stretch verses the Pack was 1948-58 (17-4-1) weird the 1950's LOL
Including a sweet 11 game winning streak...

To bad in our first 22 games with the pack we lost 18 of them. Kind of like the last 25 years
lol

Last edited:
Back