Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

23 PPG is a good offense considering the defenses we played.

Green Bay got shut down by Lions, Saints and Seahawks defenses. Bears twice, Vikings in Lambeau, Eagles, these are shitty defenses and Carolina fell off a cliff and had to go to Lambeau too. Miami game they scored 24 on a last minute TD. Lions scored a true 23 with a last minute win. The scored more against Jets but had to comeback against Jets and allowed more points against Jets.

And missed FGs are not the offense points. In position for 23 PPG is what you want.

GB has a +105 point differential which is tied for first in the NFL
Det has a +32 which is 11th in the NFL

Crushed Bears twice, vikings at home and Eagles. Lions would do the same.

They don't crush anybody, what team have you watched for the last 10 games? Giants week 1, big deal!! I see a team that does not have what it takes to DESTROY another football team. Close call wins is the norm in Detroit now, deal with it. Manhandling lesser teams is a thing of the past.

Why do you guys continue to argue with an obvious troll? He's always just going to spin things to fit his gimmick that the Lions are god's gift to football. He knows it annoys everybody here.

They don't crush anybody, what team have you watched for the last 10 games? Giants week 1, big deal!! I see a team that does not have what it takes to DESTROY another football team. Close call wins is the norm in Detroit now, deal with it. Manhandling lesser teams is a thing of the past.

Crushed plenty of teams. Saints in the 4th, Falcons second half, Jets, Vikings, Dolphins early and 4th. Lions dominance.

Crushed plenty of teams. Saints in the 4th, Falcons second half, Jets, Vikings, Dolphins early and 4th. Lions dominance.

Crushing other teams is what the Packers and Patriots have been doing to teams. Not squeaking out a win in the final minutes.

New Orleans...crushed them by 1 point
Atlanta...crushed them by 1 point..would have lost if it weren't for a Lions penalty!
Crushed the Jets by a TD. That is the 2-8 Jets who's margin of defeat is 13
Beat the Vikings...offense had 255 yards and scored 17 points.
Crushed the Dolphins by 4 points...took a last minute TD to win that game.

That is not dominance...that is barely winning. Of course most of us will take barely winning...only a few delusional homers will call it "crushing plenty of teams" and "Lions Dominance"

Look up the Packers scores against Jets/Miami. Same as us with a last minute TD and they had to come back down big against Jets and won by 7. They lost to Saints. We crushed Giants, they crushed Eagles. We crushed Vikings by 14 with 2 missed FGs they crushed Vikings.

And most importantly we crushed the Packers by 12.

They played Bears twice. We can crush the Bears twice.

Definitely not crushing. In-fact the last 3 wins, I'm not sure how we won any of them. We could have 8 wins or we could have 4 wins.. We should be thankful we have the 7. This team is lucky..

Definitely not crushing. In-fact the last 3 wins, I'm not sure how we won any of them. We could have 8 wins or we could have 4 wins.. We should be thankful we have the 7. This team is lucky..

This team is unlucky. If we were lucky we would be 9-1.

I'm not kidding. We are not lucky. Earned 7 wins. Should have 9.

I'm not kidding. We are not lucky. Earned 7 wins. Should have 9.

I really don't see any losses that "should" be wins. I see 1 loss that could have gone the other way and see 3 wins that could have gone the other way. So, best case IMO is 8-2 and worst case is 4-6. They are 7-3 so I would have to call them pretty lucky so far.

I really don't see any losses that "should" be wins. I see 1 loss that could have gone the other way and see 3 wins that could have gone the other way. So, best case IMO is 8-2 and worst case is 4-6. They are 7-3 so I would have to call them pretty lucky so far.

Every win was earned. We beat the Bills for sure. Cards we got screwed by the refs. Panthers only legit loss. They started hot. Unlucky we didn't play them later in the season.

Every win was earned. We beat the Bills for sure. Cards we got screwed by the refs. Panthers only legit loss. They started hot. Unlucky we didn't play them later in the season.

How'd we get screwed by the refs against the Cards? Lets say the punt return didn't get overturned..could we have scored a TD. Based on the game and offense, no fuckin' way. Where else did we get screwed? When you don't score a TD, it's not called getting screwed or unlucky..it's a loss pure and simple.

DPI on Mathis bogus, OPI on Ebron bogus. Spot on Ebron true first down in redzone, spot on Rob Sims fumble reovery before Riddick stuff, spot on last catch by Cards. And the punt return. Totally screwed by refs.

Bills 17
Lions 14

Lions had 273 yards of offense to the Bills 343. Lions offense only put up 7 points.

Cards 14
Lions 6

Lions had 262 yards of offense to the Cards 352. Lions offense only put up 6 points.

Both losses legit.

Back