Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Steelers Thread

I just watched the 9ers/saints. Wed get smoked vs either of them in the playoffs.....start tanking.

We're in first place in the division after week 11, and you want the team to start tanking? Lol wow you are a defeatist to the extreme. Even if they get smoked in the playoffs, at least they made it there and can keep building off success in the years to come (hopefully). Don't you want the players on this team to experience more playoff games so they can learn how to win them? What if we played the 49ers and Kaepernick gets hurt early in the game? Anything can happen.

Fuck tanking. Win the next 9-10 games in a row.

Far from over after an AFC road loss.

There are never gimme wins on the Lions schedule. But we beat Tampa and beat Minnesota. So then you figure we have to win 2 of 4 games vs GB, Philly, Baltimore and NY. 3 of those 4 are at home. I think our best chance is GB (if Rodgers is still out) and Baltimore. Nick Foles (along with McCoy) might tear up this defense.

Looking at it from a purely tiebreak standpoint....the only game that they can afford to lose is the Baltimore game since it doesn't impact conference record.

The GB game is absolutely huge for this team.

Looking at it from a purely tiebreak standpoint....the only game that they can afford to lose is the Baltimore game since it doesn't impact conference record.

The GB game is absolutely huge for this team.

The next 3 are huge with Chicago still able to win today and Green Bay can beat Minnesota next week even with Tolzien or Flynn.

One game at a time. Take care of TB at home first. If the Lions are really a playoff team, they will win that game.

One game at a time. Take care of TB at home first. If the Lions are really a playoff team, they will win that game.

so if they piss that game away too then can we start tanking? We have guys on our roster that high schoolers can supplant lol. Ross? Durham? They cant catch a cold and are on an NFL roster??? Carey gave up 2 huge TDs while covering no one...like not even close to even trying to cover anyone...why the fuck is carey on the field?

so if they piss that game away too then can we start tanking? We have guys on our roster that high schoolers can supplant lol. Ross? Durham? They cant catch a cold and are on an NFL roster??? Carey gave up 2 huge TDs while covering no one...like not even close to even trying to cover anyone...why the fuck is carey on the field?

Because your boy Slay sucks and Bentley is hurt.

He's a joke of a fan. I wish he would pick another team because he's not a good one for this team.

Agreed. I thought i heard it all from the guy?? Tank the season now??? Holy shitballs...lol. And Hughes claimed he played football....lmao. Not a chance in hell he did

Agreed. I thought i heard it all from the guy?? Tank the season now??? Holy shitballs...lol. And Hughes claimed he played football....lmao. Not a chance in hell he did

If I were at a tailgate with him and he said that, I would punch him. Fucking moron

I'll agree that the secondary sucks huge donkey balls and its complete bullshit that this organization continues to think they can fill it with free agent scrubs during the offseason and still come out and compete with NFL caliber QBs. However, Durham has been pretty damn solid all season long.

you guys are fucking idiots....do u not know what sarcasm is? Then you turn sarcasm into punching someone? lol go beat your wife you fucking idiot.

Quin was a good addition. He got hurt today. Slay was a high pick. Sucks balls. Bentley hurt.

Mathis has been more good than bad but has been down the last 2 weeks.

Houston since his contract is pissing me off.

you guys are fucking idiots....do u not know what sarcasm is? Then you turn sarcasm into punching someone? lol go beat your wife you fucking idiot.

Ouch.....and you weren't being sarcastic. has someone been drinking?

It's not the first time you said dumb shit negative shit. You say that at a tailgate you'd be punched. Sarcastic or not.

He's a joke of a fan. I wish he would pick another team because he's not a good one for this team.

im not a good fan cause I judge based on reality instead of your bullshit that you spew out. Howd broyles do today? leshoure? how about your boy titus young? youre a fucking idiot and everything you say is going to happen....doesn't lmao. Spievey? Best? Hows fox doing? Did Pettigrew bounce back from his drops/turnovers? Youre such a dumb shit lol.

Last edited:
Quin was a good addition. He got hurt today. Slay was a high pick. Sucks balls. Bentley hurt.

Mathis should have had 2 fn picks today

Quin has missed a ton of tackles this year that went for huge plays. Dallas and today included. Quin missed a tackle on Brown...TD

Back