Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Bears @ Lions THANKSGIVING Thread

It was nice winning with a comfortable lead instead of having to try and score a TD in last 2 min. Maybe not as exciting but I much prefer the comfortable win.

It was nice winning with a comfortable lead instead of having to try and score a TD in last 2 min. Maybe not as exciting but I much prefer the comfortable win.

Especially against lesser teams. Hopefully we see this pattern emerge in the upcoming weeks.

we cant do anything against 2 good secondaries.....then torch a bad secondary. Hmmm....weren't people on here asking for help in the secondary the last 10 years? Weird....

Fuller got torched. Give me Ebron slay and Mathis every time

Fuller got torched. Give me Ebron slay and Mathis every time

its been neglected since like 1999. If you even try to deny it then you are the dumbest idiot that tries to pretend like he knows anything about football...ever.

Yeah but Ebron had a couple catches so it's ok

he is a 2 yard route runner savant! 2 yards out ....2 yards in....2 yards this way....2 yards that way. Guy is really coming along...maybe next week he can run 3 yard routes!

Gimme Ebron and a cup of coffee. What?! I really like coffee okay.

Wife put the baby down for a nap. House smells of garlic, butter and olive oil that we basted the turkey in, drinking a six pack of stone IPA, watching football. Ahhhhh...this is the life.

Wife put the baby down for a nap. House smells of garlic, butter and olive oil that we basted the turkey in, drinking a six pack of stone IPA, watching football. Ahhhhh...this is the life.

I'm working until 11:00 PM. Pretty excited about that.

its been neglected since like 1999. If you even try to deny it then you are the dumbest idiot that tries to pretend like he knows anything about football...ever.

Slay Bentley and free agency. Quin and dig. Great combo. Not ignored

Are the lions back in the playoff picture now?

Wasn't aware they had ever been out of the playoff picture this year.

Even after back to back losses, 7-4 is definitely in the hunt. Every year a couple of 9-7 teams make the playoffs, so they were only 2 wins away from being right there.

If New England beats GB it'll be the second weekend in a row that New England has knocked off the top team in the NFCN

Wasn't aware they had ever been out of the playoff picture this year.

Even after back to back losses, 7-4 is definitely in the hunt. Every year a couple of 9-7 teams make the playoffs, so they were only 2 wins away from being right there.

I'm speaking in terms of if the season ended today type deal controls own destiny again etc...

We might see the worst record to ever make the playoffs this year. The Falcons are currently winning the NFC South with a 4-7 record, that is just sad. The worst record that I remember to make the playoffs was the 7-9 Seahawks a few years ago, I believe that may be the worst to ever make it in.

Back