Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Bears @ Lions *Thanksgiving* Thread

That was a pretty good movie. I always thought they should?ve made it into a Broadway musical.

If the musical were to have debuted immediately after the film came out, Billy Dee Williams and James Caan could have reprised their roles on stage; they were both actually dancers.

And the Lions answer!

Besides the Lions game, the best part of Thanksgiving is that it ushers in the Christmas season. Elf is probably my favorite Christmas movie, which is ironic, comes it?s also probably my favorite James Caan movie.

I like the ?baby it?s cold outside? song, because Zooey Deschanel is naked.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U7RMy7Vg0LU

Hey what do you guys think of that stupid ?woke? version of that song with John legend and that one redneck chick from American idol?

Last edited:
And the Lions answer!

Hey what do you guys think of that stupid ?woke? version of that song with John legend and that one redneck chick from American idol?

Im not cool enough to know what youre talking about. But i can answer any questions about Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.

Last edited:
And the Lions answer!

Besides the Lions game, the best part of Thanksgiving is that it ushers in the Christmas season. Elf is probably my favorite Christmas movie, which is ironic, comes it?s also probably my favorite James Caan movie.

I like the ?baby it?s cold outside? song, because Zooey Deschanel is naked.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U7RMy7Vg0LU

That version sucks! I can't stand the PC world we live in.

Let's see a 6 TD day in his debut. Bears look like their defense is bad enough to accommodate this.

Back