Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Lions @ Ravens Thread

Packers up 10, going to get Rodgers back in a week or so. They'll drop the Lions by 20.

Based on how they look so far, the Lions are more likely to finish 0-5 than 5-0

How was he not? If they blitz more than you can block how is that on the blitz pickup? It?s up to the quarterback at that point. I?m a Stafford defender but so far in this game there?s not much to defend. The oline has been shitty though.

How was he not? If they blitz more than you can block how is that on the blitz pickup? It?s up to the quarterback at that point. I?m a Stafford defender but so far in this game there?s not much to defend. The oline has been shitty though.

This whole team is shitting the bed. It?s a disgrace.

Ravens total domination in the first half. The lifelong misery beat goes on

You guys need to calm the fuck down and simply look at things realistically. This is a team that were in battles against Cleveland and Chicago. We're slightly better than the Cleveland's of the world. No run game and no defense... no one wins like that when it matters. Stafford needs to play lights out for us to win.... he's fumbled twice, missed a wide open guy on a blitz and missed a wide open guy who's defender blew out his knee at the start of a play. We will lose everytime Stafford plays like shit. The coaching blows and can't overcome their qb having anything short of a spectacular game.

Last edited:

Hard to blame the QB when he doesn't even see the guy coming lol.

Back