Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Lions @ Ravens Thread

There is a reason when every time someone on here said "They can go 4-1" "They can beat these mediocre teams."

And I always responded with my same exact question. What makes you think this team can beat ANYONE? What evidence have they given you that they can do something good?

You guys need to calm the fuck down and simply look at things realistically. This is a team that were in battles against Cleveland and Chicago. We're slightly better than the Cleveland's of the world. No run game and no defense... no one wins like that when it matters. Stafford needs to play lights out for us to win.... he's fumbled twice, missed a wide open guy on a blitz and missed a wide open guy who's defender blew out his knee at the start of a play. We will lose everytime Stafford plays like shit. The coaching blows and can't overcome their qb having anything short of a spectacular game.

Very accurate

Can somebody lose their job today? Maybe even now at halftime?

I wasn't necessarily thinking we'd win today but I didn't expect our worst half of football of the season either.

Why did Martha extend Caldwell? That was a mistake, consistanty doesn't have his team ready to play even with 10 days to prepare its fucking pathetic

Last edited:
Flacco at 192 and 2 TDS lol. He might throw for 400 lol. And Austin is a hot item to be a HC in college football??? Does this mean I'm a candidate as well??? What a fkn joke

Why did Martha extend Caldwell? That was a mistake, consistanty doesn't have his team ready to play even with 10 days to prepare its fucking pathetic

It is. When it's an EVERY game event to fall behind.....it's a coaching problem.

I've been saying for 3 years s this team will do nothing with Caldwell. He isn't a terrible coach.....he just isn't good. He's a .500 coach.

I'm tired of this franchise despressing me all the damn time, in a good mood turn on a lions game, I never learn

Last edited:
A fake trick play to start the second half really jim bob that's all you could come up with

Quick outs do not work againts the ravens you had 10 days to see that on film jim bob

Unacceptable incompetence

Stafford has never QBed in a game where the Lions were SHO, last for a Lions team was 10/18/09 @ Packers, when he didn't play.

Back