Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12 Lions @Saints Sunday Night Massacre Thread

How can you be so fing dumb? What was the other flag that they picked up?

How many opportunities can we blow in one game and still be in it? They should keep records on that stat.

Argh. I have no fucking clue why this team can't play a full fucking 4 quarters. How has Schwartz NOT had an aneurism yet?

not the kinda play you want to see on 3rd and 12 people, linehan

55 yarders aren't easy, give him a short field now that really sucked. Damit man they had a shot to win this if not for all the stupid ass dipshits not being able to control themselves.

i feel like im at a "im a negative bitch" support group. it's amazing the negativity that goes on during these games. you'd think we'd be on our way to 0-16 if you read crap from these boards for every game

55 yard attempt...and you'd still have to score a TD to win.

Schwartz adds to the moronic things Ive seen tonight.

yeah, that hurts. now were at the 45yd line as opposed to potentially the 1. i woulda taken the punt.... need 7 to tie anyway

SLICK said:
55 yard attempt...and you'd still have to score a TD to win.

Schwartz adds to the moronic things Ive seen tonight.

I think I would have punted too.

Back