Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Packers @ Lions Thread

way to fuck it up Stafford. peppers...he woulda been an awful FA signing. Who wanted him??? oh wait....I did.

maybe the D will score again...or the Pack will win 13-12, so we can say it wasn't a true loss. oh hell, pack could win by what...17 now and it would not be considered a true loss, right? well, that's why I am already posting that the UNDEFEATED Lions are still rolling strong toward their perfect season 19-0!!!

Oh wait, nevermind...Lions shoot themselves in the foot

lol everytime we do something good we do something dumb....fire Caldwell please. hes done shit for discipline on this team.

lol everytime we do something good we do something dumb....fire Caldwell please. hes done shit for discipline on this team.

Dude, come on. That was Seisay who just got promoted from the practice squad this week. Jordy Nelson pulled a good double move on him. Stop hating on the Lions.

Detroit's d is legit with backups in the secondary? How? Win lose or draw this defense is blowing my fucking mind.

Back