Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 59 Detroit Tigers @ Boston Red Sox June 2, 2024 10:35 a.m. MST

When they start pitching around people to pitch to Baez, this shit needs to be addressed, not ignored.

Jb fails again. That 1st pitch was a hanger. Must been sitting fastball I guess.

Not saying he's some stud, and 46 at bats at this stage is not small sample, just putting it out there.

Perez had to dive over that bat, lol.
38 at bats, not 46 at bats. One walk, so on base percentage isn’t significantly different. Of course, 40 at bats now, and down to .375.

38 at bats, not 46 at bats. One walk, so on base percentage isn’t significantly different. Of course, 40 at bats now, and down to .375.
I saw the 46 on TV. I guess they were mistaken. Nonetheless, it's better than others.

Contact play ! 4-3. Greene scores. I thought he was going to go home after that diving stop.

I just can’t judge balls to left in Fenway . They all look like homers to me off the bat.. some way more than others.

That would have been an RBI double. Nice play by Gio.

I saw the 46 on TV. I guess they were mistaken. Nonetheless, it's better than others.
His ops with bases empty: .369. Ops with a runner on first: .253. That is almost the definition of a black hole. Parker Meadows has much higher ops in both, one in the .400s, one in the .500s.

Back