Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gardner looking pretty good

Mich_QB_U

I missed the 1st quarter and I understand he didn't play so well early, but he looks more comfortable throwing the ball than Denard. And WOW, Rawls in for a rushing TD!

People may totally disagree here, but Gardner is a better runner than Denard. Denard has pure breakaway speed, but he's an idiot when he scrambles sometimes. Gardner has a long stride, underrated speed, and he is smart with getting out of bounds.

Replace the word "better" with smarter. I think he's a smarter runner than Robinson.

I absolutely hate to utter the asshole's name, but Gardner's running style reminds me of Terrelle Pryor. Looks like he's not even trying very hard, but nobody can catch him.

I absolutely hate to utter the asshole's name, but Gardner's running style reminds me of Terrelle Pryor. Looks like he's not even trying very hard, but nobody can catch him.

I didn't agree with you until that touchdown run. Kind of makes you think "what if..."

I kno Minnesota is no Nebraska but I wish we could get a real reason on why bellomy was in the game last week!?

I kno Minnesota is no Nebraska but I wish we could get a real reason on why bellomy was in the game last week!?

Cause our coaches had their heads up their asses for a brief period of time. If it happens again, we can assume thats how they live their lives.

DG looked great. Weird....a decent qb makes your WRs look better....crazy how that works huh? WRs must have been happy not to see balls sailing 30 yards over their heads the last couple weeks.

Start DG for the rest of the season and line up Denard at RB

I was really impressed. I thought for sure we were screwed after the 1st QTR and Devin stepped up and showed all of us what he could do. I know it was just Minny but still he looked great. It also showed to WR recruits what our offense next year will be which is good.

Also gotta feel great for Devin he has been beaten up and forced to change positions but to his credit he has stuck around and finally when given a chance showed what he could do.

I was really impressed. I thought for sure we were screwed after the 1st QTR and Devin stepped up and showed all of us what he could do. I know it was just Minny but still he looked great. It also showed to WR recruits what our offense next year will be which is good.

Also gotta feel great for Devin he has been beaten up and forced to change positions but to his credit he has stuck around and finally when given a chance showed what he could do.

This

You're all out of your fucking minds.

Devin proved he's the better option than Bellomy.

That's all.

Last edited:
You're all out of your fucking minds.

Devin proved he's the better option than Bellomy.

That's all.

He also proved he should be given every shot next year to be our QB. Granted he will be changing numbers again because Hoke promised Shane 12

How many years does DG have left? Rest of this year, and next?

How many years does DG have left? Rest of this year, and next?

This was a topic of discussion a couple years ago. Devin played in the first few games of the 2010 season but ended up applying for a medical redshirt. So, we either have him for one or two more seasons.

Look at all the plays we can run with a qb that can throw. I was quite impressed with amount of calls and formations.

bamf i dont know why you cant give devin his credit and admit he looked like a better "qb" today than denard. i think the consensus by most is denard is still the starter. people are just happy devin played well and showed we should have had him ready last week.

Back